U.S. govt surrenders TEXAS to MEXICO

dudalb

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
Hell, i would be in favor of giving the Whole of Texas back to Mexico except
the Mexicans are too smart to take it.....

dudalb

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
But no matter what, Mexico has got to take the Dallas Cowboys.....

dudalb

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
I just notices this guys plea for funds at the bottom.....I smell SCAM
here.....

refor...@my-deja.com

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
US govt surrenders TEXAS to MEXICO
----------------------------------

The U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION is attempting to
allow a Mexican railroad to take over the SOUTH ORIENT
railroad from Presidio to San Angelo, Texas. in effect,
surrendering Texas Sovereignty to Mexico!!!

Mike Idrogo has PETITIONED to challenge and revoke such
authority. "If we allow this to happen now.. we will lose
all of our infrastructure (and our Sovereignty).. foreign
companies will begin to own large sections of TEXAS and
UNITED STATES land."

I ASK THAT EACH OF YOU JOIN in petitioning the Department
of Transportation by signing a statement that you
too "SEEK TO REVOKE AUTHORITY IN ORDER TO KEEP Grupo
Mexico S.A. de C.V., a Mexican Railroad Company, FROM
TAKING OVER THE South Orient rail line (Presidio to San
Angelo, Texas)." (Mail such a SIGNED petition to me so
that I may include it with the filing to revoke such
authority..

MICHAEL IDROGO
317 W. ROSEWOOD AVE
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78212

-- please also include a $10 or $20 contribution.. to
help cover expenses and filing fees to fight off Grupo
Mexico S.A. de C.V.). THANKS!

Sincerely,
Michael Idrogo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Ragnar (no, not THE Ragnar)

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Wow, a "foreign" company will own a piece of land and a business in
America. Can't have that. I mean, they might pack up and take it back
to Mexico or something.

Wait a minute, isn't Britain (another foreign place) the largest non-US
owner of property in the US? And don't we (the USA) own huge amounts of
foreign property (gasp) in other countries?

Sorry, I don't see the excitement.

Panhead

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Doug Berry wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 06:24:30 GMT, a butterfly in Costa Rica
> flapped its wings, causing refor...@my-deja.com to write:
>
> >US govt surrenders TEXAS to MEXICO
>
> Good riddance. Except for Austin. Can we keep Austin?

Possibly, for the time being.

Dick Casaly

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
<refor...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> US govt surrenders TEXAS to MEXICO
Who gets G.W. Bush?

James D. Nicholson

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Doug Berry wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 06:24:30 GMT, a butterfly in Costa Rica
> flapped its wings, causing refor...@my-deja.com to write:
>
> >US govt surrenders TEXAS to MEXICO
>
> Good riddance. Except for Austin. Can we keep Austin?

That's the part to give away . . . Berkeley Annex.

--
Jim Nicholson - http://www.tsra.com/
Gore chose to follow in the footsteps of his boss, and politicize the

John A. Stovall

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 18:03:08 GMT, grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry)
wrote:

>On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 06:24:30 GMT, a butterfly in Costa Rica
>flapped its wings, causing refor...@my-deja.com to write:
>
>>US govt surrenders TEXAS to MEXICO
>
>Good riddance. Except for Austin. Can we keep Austin?

No! Berkeley on the Brazos should be the first to go.

Chance proposes. Death disposes.

African Genesis
Robert Ardrey

Panhead

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Doug Berry wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 14:19:52 -0400, a butterfly in Costa Rica
> flapped its wings, causing Panhead <Panmy...@intac.com> to
> write:

> >Doug Berry wrote:
>
> >> Good riddance. Except for Austin. Can we keep Austin?
> >
> >Possibly, for the time being.
>
> Cool.. I'll tell you what, in exchange for Austin, we'll give
> Mexico Los Angeles.

Tell you what.
Let's negotiate the town, ANY TOWN that Al Sharpton lives or
resides in, OK?

Wesley Horton

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Your statement:

Hell, i would be in favor of giving the Whole of Texas back to Mexico
except
the Mexicans are too smart to take it.....

Oh, hell, that's a really smart thing to post on a news group called
Texas guns. I think that the statement is analogous to yelling "Fire"
in a crowed theatre.

Wesley Horton

SMS Mike

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Hate to bust your bubble, friend, but LOTS and LOTS of Foreign
Nations own HUGE chunks of United States Land. Japan alone owns over
half of our Timber Rights! There is no law against selling U.S. land
to Foreign Nations..

However, welcome to the party; albeit about 30 years too late!
--

- Mike Eglestone -

I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam.
I looked into the soul of the guy next to me.
---

SMS Mike

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00

Jorge Leos

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Where is all this anger coming from?
jleos.vcf

redrum

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
In article <390c5af8...@news.mindspring.com>,
grid...@mindspring.com says...

>On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 14:19:52 -0400, a butterfly in Costa Rica
>flapped its wings, causing Panhead <Panmy...@intac.com> to
>write:
>
>>Doug Berry wrote:
>
>>> Good riddance. Except for Austin. Can we keep Austin?
>>
>>Possibly, for the time being.
>
>Cool.. I'll tell you what, in exchange for Austin, we'll give
>Mexico Los Angeles.

Why not, all the residents there are Mexican citizens anyway.

Glenn Dickson

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
The United States is not doing a very good job of running its railroads.
Why not let a mexican company give it a try? Or are you a railroad expert
that could do better????

"Ragnar (no, not THE Ragnar)" wrote:

> Wow, a "foreign" company will own a piece of land and a business in
> America. Can't have that. I mean, they might pack up and take it back
> to Mexico or something.
>
> Wait a minute, isn't Britain (another foreign place) the largest non-US
> owner of property in the US? And don't we (the USA) own huge amounts of
> foreign property (gasp) in other countries?
>
> Sorry, I don't see the excitement.
>
> refor...@my-deja.com wrote:
>

> > US govt surrenders TEXAS to MEXICO

rgoldy

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
You may certainly keep Austin so far as I am concerned. I would prefer
however that you move it to
New York state so that it would fit better in the political climate.

"> > Good riddance. Except for Austin. Can we keep Austin?

.

James D. Nicholson

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
dudalb wrote:

> But no matter what, Mexico has got to take the Dallas Cowboys.....

Well, at least Jerry Jones.

Volcano

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Glenn Dickson wrote:

> The United States is not doing a very good job of running its railroads.
> Why not let a mexican company give it a try? Or are you a railroad expert
> that could do better????

Might as well, the KCM&O (Kansas City, Mexico and Orient) Railroad
has been mismanaged since its inception. Never did extend the
track to Kansas City, over a decade behind schedule crossing into
Mexico, and never did carry the Orient trade.

--
,~~~~
/ \

Randy Howard

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
In article <39193aae...@news.mindspring.com>, grid...@mindspring.com
says...

> On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 06:24:30 GMT, a butterfly in Costa Rica
> flapped its wings, causing refor...@my-deja.com to write:
>
> >US govt surrenders TEXAS to MEXICO
>
> Good riddance. Except for Austin. Can we keep Austin?

Austin would be the one part of Texas which would be good to
see out of here. They don't call it "Moscow on the Colorado"
for nothing.

--
Randy Howard

d'geezer

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
"Ragnar (no, not THE Ragnar)" wrote:

> Wow, a "foreign" company will own a piece of land and a business in
> America. Can't have that. I mean, they might pack up and take it back
> to Mexico or something.
>
> Wait a minute, isn't Britain (another foreign place) the largest non-US
> owner of property in the US? And don't we (the USA) own huge amounts of
> foreign property (gasp) in other countries?
>
> Sorry, I don't see the excitement.

No, we certainly do not own huge amounts of land in Mexico. One has to
create a legal fiction or become a citizen to own Mexican land. Most
countries do not allow the foreign ownership of land without heavy
restriction not placed on citizens. There is a very real danger in
allowing foreign ownership. Many kinds of abuses can take place,
including protection of illegal activity. If the land owner has the same
rights of ownership accorded citizens then they might deny entry. Not a
good thing. d'geezer

--
"We have a government that believes that an inauguration was a
coronation."

RD Thompson, 2000

d'geezer

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Glenn Dickson wrote:

> The United States is not doing a very good job of running its railroads.
> Why not let a mexican company give it a try? Or are you a railroad expert
> that could do better????
>
> "Ragnar (no, not THE Ragnar)" wrote:
>
> > Wow, a "foreign" company will own a piece of land and a business in
> > America. Can't have that. I mean, they might pack up and take it back
> > to Mexico or something.
> >
> > Wait a minute, isn't Britain (another foreign place) the largest non-US
> > owner of property in the US? And don't we (the USA) own huge amounts of
> > foreign property (gasp) in other countries?
> >
> > Sorry, I don't see the excitement.

Contract yes, ownership no. Simple concept and tends to keep folks
honest. d'geezer

d'geezer

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
SMS Mike wrote:

> Hate to bust your bubble, friend, but LOTS and LOTS of Foreign
> Nations own HUGE chunks of United States Land. Japan alone owns over
> half of our Timber Rights! There is no law against selling U.S. land
> to Foreign Nations..
>
> However, welcome to the party; albeit about 30 years too late!
> --
>
> - Mike Eglestone -

Nice to have you back Mike. Right on target of course. The Tsongas
National Forest in SW Alaska is nearly gone, all under a contract with
Japan to help rebuild after W.W.II. The Tsongas was the largest
Temperate Rain forest in the world. We practically gave it away to Japan
the prices were so low, locked in, I believe, at about 1950 prices.

Other nations to not reciprocate when it comes to allowing us ownership
of their lands. By the way, want to guess which country holds the most
mining rights to gold bearing lands in the US? Let's say the winning
side in the American Revolution is not winning in that area. I hear they
have other major interests in mining natural resources in this country.

Here is a piece of useless but interesting trivia. The stone in Princess
Diana's engagement ring came from a mine owned by Canadian interests
from a place called Yogo Gulch in Montana. Probably one of the biggest
Yogo corundums ever mined from that locale and unavailable from anywhere
else in the world, a pale blue with extremely brilliant highlights, the
Yogo Gulch stones are sapphire. This one a gift to the Royal family from
the Canadian owners. d'geezer

PS Don't ask me how I know all this, atwood might figure out why I
carried so much armament at one time in my former professional life. d'g

Larry K

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
In article <uDCMPQXr$GA.227@cpmsnbbsa03>, "dudalb" <dud...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> But no matter what, Mexico has got to take the Dallas Cowboys.....

Nah. They have a big enough crime problem as it is.

--
There is no reality -- only perception

Dick Casaly

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
.
"d'geezer" <d'geezer@d'geezer.net> wrote in message

> "Ragnar (no, not THE Ragnar)" wrote:
> >
> > Wow, a "foreign" company will own a piece of land and a business in
> > America. Can't have that. I mean, they might pack up and take it back
> > to Mexico or something.
> >
> > Wait a minute, isn't Britain (another foreign place) the largest non-US
> > owner of property in the US? And don't we (the USA) own huge amounts of
> > foreign property (gasp) in other countries?
> >
> > Sorry, I don't see the excitement.
> >
> No, we certainly do not own huge amounts of land in Mexico. One has to
> create a legal fiction or become a citizen to own Mexican land. Most
> countries do not allow the foreign ownership of land without heavy
> restriction not placed on citizens. There is a very real danger in
> allowing foreign ownership. Many kinds of abuses can take place,
> including protection of illegal activity. If the land owner has the same
> rights of ownership accorded citizens then they might deny entry. Not a
> good thing. d'geezer

Excuse me, but isn't that what search warrants are for? Foreign ownership
of American real estate does not impart some sort of diplomatic immunity to
the real estate. Only official government operation such as Embassies and
Consulates are entitled to diplomatic immunity.

Dick Casaly

Don Albertson

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
Doug Berry wrote:
> Maybe many people dislike the whole "Texas attitude" that we have
> to deal with?

A friend of mine from England (Bristol to be precise) tells a story
which may illustrate the matter. It seems there was a Texan who was
living in Bristol. He was a large man, well over 2 metres and weighing
better than 10 stone. He found fault with just about everything which
wasn't the way it was in Texas. He died and the undertaker had a
difficult time finding a coffin large enough to hold the body until he
called it quits, gave the dead Texan an enema, and buried him in a
shoebox.

There are things that Texans can learn from people outside of Texas but
before anyone can learn, they first have to admit that they don't have
all the answers. And there are a lot of Texans who seem to have
difficulty with that idea. Or maybe just have a lot more bluster which
makes it seem that way.

Joe Long

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00

Don Albertson wrote:

Excellent point.

Personally, I would expand Texas to apply to all Towns, States, Countries
and Continents. Obviously "all" people from Texas are not as closed minded
and biased as what has been illustrated in the previous posts. However, we
all see this attitude from persons everyday of the week and throughout the
world, not just in Texas. Sure there are a lot of Texans that need to be
able to admit they don't have all the answers... but this is also true of
people everywhere in the world... I am not defending anyone, especially
from Texas... just agreeing and expanding upon your stated point...

jgl

Jerry P

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
I don't think actual governments own much in the US, but citizens of
other countries and corporations based in other countries do. Chrysler
is owned by the Germans, several newspapers (and S&W) by the British,
but the nationality with the largest dollar-stake in the US is (I
believe) Holland. HOLLAND? The DUTCH?

Yes. The company is called Royal Dutch Shell.

Ragnar (no, not THE Ragnar) <rwo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Wow, a "foreign" company will own a piece of land and a business in
> America. Can't have that. I mean, they might pack up and take it
back
> to Mexico or something.
>
> Wait a minute, isn't Britain (another foreign place) the largest
non-US
> owner of property in the US? And don't we (the USA) own huge amounts
of
> foreign property (gasp) in other countries?
>
> Sorry, I don't see the excitement.
>

> refor...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
> > US govt surrenders TEXAS to MEXICO

Jerry P

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
Man goes up to the ticket counter in Juarez:

Man: "Has the noon train to Mexico City arrived yet?"
Agent: "No, Senor."

Man buys a ticket. Thirty minutes later, the train puffs in. Man tries
to board.

Conductor: "I'm sorry, Senor, this ticket, she is no good."
Man: "Isn't this the train to Mexico City?"
Conductor: "Si, Senor."
Man: "Well, what's the problem?"
Conductor: "Your ticket is for today's train. This train is
YESTERDAY'S train. Today's train won't be here until tomorrow."

Don Robinson

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
It's too bad everyone can't live in Texas.

Custom Knives by
Don Robinson
http://home.att.net/~don-robinson.ce/

"Don Albertson" <dgal...@pdq.net> wrote in message

> Doug Berry wrote:
> > Maybe many people dislike the whole "Texas attitude" that we have
> > to deal with?
>
> A friend of mine from England (Bristol to be precise) tells a story

> which may illustrate the matter. (SNIP)

kcaj...@hate.com

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
>> Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:58:52 -0500, Don Albertson <dgal...@pdq.net> wrote:

For a taste of the genuine Texas, go to

http://www.khyi.com

Click on the spinning C.D. disk and listen.

This is rated as one of the best in America. You can also get this on
the B.B.C. but I don't know if its better then this or not.

BillDing

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 19:58:52 -0500. Don Albertson <dgal...@pdq.net>
used up all three tries to find his - or was it her - ass, despite
being equipped with flashlight and roadmap; the assless fingers found
the keyboard instead, resulting in:

> It seems there was a Texan who was
>living in Bristol. He was a large man, well over 2 metres and weighing
>better than 10 stone.

Hmmmmm... well, 6'7" is tall, but I wouldn't go so far as to
categorize someone that tall weighing 140 pounds as "large"...
scrawny, maybe, but not large.

Dick Casaly

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
"BillDing" <carp...@construction.net> wrote in message
Maybe the 10 stone was a reference to the thickness of the Texan's head.
;o)

A New Yawk kind of guy

Don Albertson

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

BillDing wrote:
> Hmmmmm... well, 6'7" is tall, but I wouldn't go so far as to
> categorize someone that tall weighing 140 pounds as "large"...
> scrawny, maybe, but not large.

I was quoting the English measures from memory, seems I got that part
wrong. Mea culpa.
dga

Don Albertson

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
Joe Long wrote:
> Personally, I would expand Texas to apply to all Towns, States, Countries
> and Continents. Obviously "all" people from Texas are not as closed minded
> and biased as what has been illustrated in the previous posts. However, we
> all see this attitude from persons everyday of the week and throughout the
> world, not just in Texas. Sure there are a lot of Texans that need to be
> able to admit they don't have all the answers... but this is also true of
> people everywhere in the world... I am not defending anyone, especially
> from Texas... just agreeing and expanding upon your stated point...

I believe this is what Kurt Vonnegut had in mind when he defined a
"granfaloon" in Cat's Cradle. His example was Hoosiers (he being from
Indiana is allowed to throw that particular stone with impunity) but it
applies to just about any entity defined by a political boundary. And
it appears to be a feature of human nature that we notice what we
dislike more quickly than that with which we agree so the more obnoxious
members of any group are more likely to be seen as "typical" than the
ordinary run of the mill variety.
dga

Frank Ney

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:55:35 -0700, an orbiting mind control laser caused
d'geezer <d'geezer@d'geezer.net> to write:

>PS Don't ask me how I know all this, atwood might figure out why I
>carried so much armament at one time in my former professional life. d'g

Though it's nice to know that I guessed correctly...

Frank Ney N4ZHG WV/EMT-B LPWV NRA(L) ProvNRA GOA CCRKBA JPFO
--
"God, protect me from politicians who are determined to be seen doing
something, no matter how poorly reasoned and counter-productive."

Just Say No to Gestapo Tactics http://www.freespeech.org/justsayno
Abuses by the BATF http://www.hamnet.net/~n4zhg/batfabus.html
L. Neil Smith for President! http://www.lns2000.org

Frank Ney

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 19:19:51 -0500, an orbiting mind control laser caused
Glenn Dickson <gdi...@swbell.net> to write:

>The United States is not doing a very good job of running its railroads.

The United States has no fucking business running the railroads and the last
100 years has demonstrated why.

Kev

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
Actually parts of Alaska are "East", after all some of it does go over the
International Dateline. We are the largest state (divided into 2 states
would make Texas 3rd), the farthest North, East and West.

> On or about Mon, 24 Apr 2000 15:48:34 GMT an entity describing itself as
> grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry) displayed a startling degree of
> fintilistic terpilitude when it repeatedly banged its brow-ridge against
> a keyboard, resulting in:
>
> >On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 17:28:02 -0500, a butterfly in Costa Rica
> >flapped its wings, causing Jorge Leos

> ><jl...@admin4.hsc.uth.tmc.edu> to write:
> >
> >>Where is all this anger coming from?
> >

> >Maybe many people dislike the whole "Texas attitude" that we have
> >to deal with?
> >

> >True story: I drive an airport shuttle, and in 1995 after we had
> >defeated the Dallas Cowboys in the NFC Championship, I was taking
> >a van of Cowboy fans back to SFO.
> >
> >These guys were pissed and decided that I, in my 49ers cap, would
> >be a good target.
>
> And you never thought of the possibility that if you stood in front of
> the doggy and waved your wienie at him that he might try to bite it
> off...
>
> >Usual crap about living in queer city.
>
> "Usual crap", is it? Doug, you positively GLORY in being a bisexual
> denizen of Queer City. Wait, let me guess, this is the same as only
> black comedians being allowed to say "nigger" and get a laugh?
>
> >Then
> >one of them said "We're going back to the *real* west."
> >
> >Excuse me? When this comment was made we were seven miles from
> >the Pacific Ocean. Next land after that is Japan. Dallas is
> >about 1500 miles east of SF. You can't really get more west than
> >where we were at that moment.
>
> It depends on what you mean by "west", little buddy. First of all,
> pretty much all of Alaska is "west" of San Francisco, from a purely
> directional viewpoint, and I'm relatively certain you CAN get there -
> without swimming or flying - from where you were at that moment. Second,
> pretty much all of Wyoming is "west" of San Francisco, from an
> attitudinal viewpoint.
>
> I think you know full well what they meant, but, as usual, you just
> couldn't resist an opportunity to write something inane... and, as
> usual, you were entirely successful.

John A. Stovall

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
On Mon, 24 Apr 2000 18:29:11 -0700, Joe Long <joe...@lostamerica.org>
wrote:
snipped

>Personally, I would expand Texas to apply to all Towns, States, Countries
>and Continents. Obviously "all" people from Texas are not as closed minded
>and biased as what has been illustrated in the previous posts. However, we
>all see this attitude from persons everyday of the week and throughout the
>world, not just in Texas. Sure there are a lot of Texans that need to be
>able to admit they don't have all the answers... but this is also true of
>people everywhere in the world... I am not defending anyone, especially
>from Texas... just agreeing and expanding upon your stated point...

It's rather odd I'm a fifth generation Texan as my wife and we
spend 3 or 4 weeks every year in France (is Provence, France?) and
have never had a problem with displaying the stereotypical attitudes
you have attributes to us and we plan to retire there.

You just haven't meet enough real Texians.

When in France the majority of ugly American we met are from
California or New York. But then we don't make a big deal about being
citizens of the United States (I hate that word American, aren't
Canadians, Mexicans, Guatemalans, etc Americans?).

Let boys want pleasure, and men
Struggle for power, and women perhaps for fame,
And the servile to serve a Leader and the dupes
to be duped.
Yours is not theirs.
Be Angry at the Sun
Robinson Jeffers

Bill Ding

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
On or about Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:55:24 -0800 an entity describing itself
as "Kev" <stal...@removethis.corecom.net> displayed a startling degree

of fintilistic terpilitude when it repeatedly banged its brow-ridge
against a keyboard, resulting in:

>Actually parts of Alaska are "East", after all some of it does go over the

>International Dateline. We are the largest state (divided into 2 states
>would make Texas 3rd), the farthest North, East and West.

Please strive for accuracy. Everyone knows that Alaska, if thawed, would
only be slightly larger than Connecticut and Rhode Island combined and
could then glorify itself as being almost as big as the largest county
in Texas.

Kev

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00

"Bill Ding" <carp...@construction.net> wrote in message

You want real accuracy, just our islands, added together are almost larger
than Texas. Two of our counties combined are the size of little old Texas.

Bill Ding

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
On or about Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:17:28 -0800 an entity describing itself

as "Kev" <stal...@removethis.corecom.net> displayed a startling degree
of fintilistic terpilitude when it repeatedly banged its brow-ridge
against a keyboard, resulting in:

>> Please strive for accuracy. Everyone knows that Alaska, if thawed, would

>> only be slightly larger than Connecticut and Rhode Island combined and
>> could then glorify itself as being almost as big as the largest county
>> in Texas.

>You want real accuracy, just our islands, added together are almost larger
>than Texas. Two of our counties combined are the size of little old Texas.

Sure, *frozen*. Now thaw it out. Nothing but a puddle of water and a
couple of shreds of wet fur.

Kev

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00

"Bill Ding" <carp...@construction.net> wrote in message

You can tell you have never been here, our islands, being on the ocean are
ice free. The Aleutians usually don't get much ice, just a stead strong
wind and temps around 35.

Professor Vonroach

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

To hell with the aleutians matey, Texas' interest centers on the North
Slope and Beaufort sea where in addition to the ice, we found Texas
Tea. Now, that makes it real interesting.

Bill Ding

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
On or about Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:42:53 -0800 an entity describing itself

as "Kev" <stal...@removethis.corecom.net> displayed a startling degree
of fintilistic terpilitude when it repeatedly banged its brow-ridge
against a keyboard, resulting in:

>would
>>
>> >You want real accuracy, just our islands, added together are almost
>larger
>> >than Texas. Two of our counties combined are the size of little old
>Texas.
>>
>> Sure, *frozen*. Now thaw it out. Nothing but a puddle of water and a
>> couple of shreds of wet fur.
>>

>You can tell

Maybe YOU can tell something...

>you have never been here,

Totally incorrect, Kev. You may not be here, but I've been here all
along, and I've even been there (assuming you mean Alaska).

>our islands, being on the ocean are
>ice free. The Aleutians usually don't get much ice, just a stead strong
>wind and temps around 35.

Our islands don't get ANY ice. So what?

BillDing

Apr 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/29/00
On Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:00:33 GMT. grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry)

used up all three tries to find his - or was it her - ass, despite
being equipped with flashlight and roadmap; the assless fingers found
the keyboard instead, resulting in:

>>Sure, *frozen*. Now thaw it out. Nothing but a puddle of water and a
>>couple of shreds of wet fur.
>

>Bill, you remain and idiot.

That could be "remain and blather" or "remain and babble", or
something along those lines. I know you Californicators have invented
a great many interesting new words over the years, but I'm fairly
certain that "idiot" hasn't become a verb... not just yet, anyway.
Although, mind you, it's tempting to apply it to your writings.

>There is no part of Alaska's
>mainland under a permanent ice cap. None.

Are you completely insane, or are geography books too full of words
for you understand?

>It's just bigger than
>Texas.

As long as it remains frozen. You just wait.

>Largest state: Alaska.
>
>Most populus state: California.

You mean "pupilous" no doubt: the condition of having pupils.

>Largest county: San Bernadino County, Ca.
>
>Largest incorperated city: Sitka, Ak.

That would be "incooperated": the condition of lacking chicken coops.

>Largest National Park: Wrangell-St. Elias, Ak.
>
>Largest city (population): New York City, NY
>
>Texas runs a distant fourth of fifth in most of these categories.

So what? California has more cancer victims than Texas, not to mention
more Mexicans, more Asians, more Jews, more Nigerians, more Swedes...
more automobiles, more bicycles, more homosexuals, more breast (and
penis) implants, more Shih-Tzus, more pet psychiatrists... but I think
you get the picture, no? Maybe not...

Yours must be a sad existence, so full of envy of anyone who has
anything good that you don't.

If you weren't so funny, you'd be truly pathetic. If it's an act, keep
it up, it's improving in entertainment value.

Andrew Carol

Apr 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/29/00
In article <390c7386...@enews.newsguy.com>, BillDing
<carp...@construction.net> wrote:

> >In 1998, California had 32,666,550 people. Texas, 19,759,614.
>
> So who, besides you, gives a rat's ass?

I suppose you cared enough to quote it and make a smart ass comment
about.

People who don't agree with you get under your thin skin and somehow
forces you to start hammering. I bet if you didn't get your nap you
were bad company in preschool.

Oh well...

BillDing

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
On Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:20:43 GMT. grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry)

used up all three tries to find his - or was it her - ass, despite
being equipped with flashlight and roadmap; the assless fingers found
the keyboard instead, resulting in:

>On Sat, 29 Apr 2000 14:12:06 GMT, a butterfly in Costa Rica
>flapped its wings, causing carp...@construction.net (BillDing)

>to write:
>
>>On Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:00:33 GMT. grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry)
>

>>>Bill, you remain and idiot.
>>
>>That could be "remain and blather" or "remain and babble", or
>>something along those lines. I know you Californicators have invented
>>a great many interesting new words over the years, but I'm fairly
>>certain that "idiot" hasn't become a verb... not just yet, anyway.
>>Although, mind you, it's tempting to apply it to your writings.
>

>I apologize for my extranious "d." I do note that it is the only
>part of my post that you give any real attention to, this showing
>that you do, indeed, remain AN idiot.

So, since you have no real point, you continue to act like a spoiled
little brat. This is no doubt a result of your mommy breaking your
thumb-sucking habit too early.

>>>There is no part of Alaska's
>>>mainland under a permanent ice cap. None.
>>
>>Are you completely insane, or are geography books too full of words
>>for you understand?
>

>OK, What portions of Alsaka are permanantly iced over. I have a
>nice big atlas right here at my desk, so I will be able to look
>up your responses.

Pay attention carefully now: where do you believe you read a statement
from me about the Alaskan icecap?

>>>It's just bigger than Texas.
>>
>>As long as it remains frozen. You just wait.
>

>Bill, you moron, there is not permanent icecap on Alaska! Even
>the North Slope is mostly tundra and taiga.

Doug, you simpleton, you have not a clue what's being discussed.

>>>Most populus state: California.
>>
>>You mean "pupilous" no doubt: the condition of having pupils.
>

>No, I meant populous, another slight spelling error.

Naaah, just your brain lock. Hardly surprising.

>In 1998, California had 32,666,550 people. Texas, 19,759,614.

So who, besides you, gives a rat's ass?

>>>Largest incorperated city: Sitka, Ak.

>>That would be "incooperated": the condition of lacking chicken coops.
>

>You are a bizarre little man. did you know that?

"Little"? That's a good one, I don't think anyone's applied "little"
to me since I was about seven or eight, and I appreciate it.

Nevertheles, it's not correct. On the other hand, you are both a fool
and a liar, and you can't spell your way out of a wet paper bag. Plus,
you are so oblivious of anything except your own pathetic rage-filled
mindset that you see nothing else.

>>>Texas runs a distant fourth of fifth in most of these categories.
>>
>>So what? California has more cancer victims than Texas, not to mention
>>more Mexicans, more Asians, more Jews, more Nigerians, more Swedes...
>>more automobiles, more bicycles, more homosexuals, more breast (and
>>penis) implants, more Shih-Tzus, more pet psychiatrists... but I think
>>you get the picture, no? Maybe not...
>

>In other words, we have more of everything, leaving the
>sun-blasted desert to vultures.

You also have more sun-blasted desert as well as more vultures.

And welcome to both.

>I did find *one* thing that Texas has that is the biggest in the
>country.. the largest gay church in the world is in Dallas.
>
>http://www.cathedralofhope.com/
>
>Put that on a bumper sticker.

This is truly incredible. You're so desperate to feel like you're
scoring points in some imaginary contest that you stoop to a pathetic
attempt to bring some sort of gay-bashing into the issue. What is your
point there? To demonstrate what a dipshit you are? Good work, you've
succeeded.

>>Yours must be a sad existence, so full of envy of anyone who has
>>anything good that you don't.
>

>Envy? Shit, I live in San Francisco!

Exactly my point.

>It hasn't snowed here in
>26 years, and if the temper[a]ture hits 80 it is a heat wave! I
>live within 45 minutes of the Redwood forests, the heart of
>Silicon Valley, and my hometown is known world-wide for it's
>cuisine.
>
>I can spend weekends in the wine country, or go to see the Giants
>at the Phone Booth, and never have to worry about tornadoes
>coming every year.

And you're packed in with a few million other unfortunates, slowly
choking on your own effluents of every description and sort. And
you're so brain-damaged by all of this that you apparently believe
that this is good, by your own admission. I think that pretty well
wraps up the case.

>>If you weren't so funny, you'd be truly pathetic. If it's an act, keep
>>it up, it's improving in entertainment value.
>

>Ah, Bill.. I'm so glad that you find me amusing. since it is you
>who is the clown in this little circus.
>
>Be sure to get back to me with that information about the
>location of the Alsakan icepack.

Sure, little dougie, right after you get back to me with your source
about Hodgkin's not having anything to do with AIDS.

Oh, and don't forget your source for Parkinson's having no effects on
the brain.

Now, before you pass out from loss of bodily essence due to excessive
frothing, let me let you in on a little secret, cabbie boy: the
statement about Alaska being small when thawed out is a rather gray
old joke, particularly enjoyed by both Alaskans and Texans. You may
well be the only person able to use a keyboard who did not understand
that... it's been pretty funny, though, in much the same way that it's
funny to watch a pompous fool slip on a banana peel and fall on his
ass, then jump up and begin loudly blaming the nearest person for
tripping him.

I have to tell you, dougie, it's been a lot of laughs. You let me know
when you've got that other stuff for us, will you?

rbo...@ticnet.com

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 05:05:19 GMT, grid...@mindspring.com (Doug
Berry) wrote:

>On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 00:19:34 GMT, a butterfly in Costa Rica

>flapped its wings, causing carp...@construction.net (BillDing)
>to write:
>
>>On Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:20:43 GMT. grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry)
>

>>Pay attention carefully now: where do you believe you read a statement
>>from me about the Alaskan icecap?
>

>you made a comment about Alaska melting. Being a rational human
>being,

and seriously lacking a sense of humor,

Rick Bowen
TSRA Life Member
NRA Member

No cute quote. Yet.

BillDing

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 05:05:19 GMT. grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry)

used up all three tries to find his - or was it her - ass, despite
being equipped with flashlight and roadmap; the assless fingers found
the keyboard instead, resulting in:

>On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 00:19:34 GMT, a butterfly in Costa Rica

>flapped its wings, causing carp...@construction.net (BillDing)
>to write:
>
>>On Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:20:43 GMT. grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry)
>

>>Pay attention carefully now: where do you believe you read a statement
>>from me about the Alaskan icecap?
>

>you made a comment about Alaska melting. Being a rational human

>being, I read that as you believing that large portions of Alaska
>are in fact ice shelf.

Ah, but you AREN'T rational. You missed a joke because you're so
wrapped up in your anger against the world in general that you can't
see funny things when they're right before your very eyes.

<snip pointless trivia relating to alaska, and defense of bisexual
california lifestyle>

Here's the part you left out:

BillDing

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
On Sat, 29 Apr 2000 20:18:25 -0700. Andrew Carol
<SPaec...@ix.netcom.com> used up all three tries to find his - or

was it her - ass, despite being equipped with flashlight and roadmap;
the assless fingers found the keyboard instead, resulting in:

>In article <390c7386...@enews.newsguy.com>, BillDing

><carp...@construction.net> wrote:
>
>> >In 1998, California had 32,666,550 people. Texas, 19,759,614.
>>
>> So who, besides you, gives a rat's ass?
>

>I suppose you cared enough to quote it and make a smart ass comment
>about.

You suppose wrongly.

>People who don't agree with you get under your thin skin and somehow
>forces you to start hammering.

"Agree" has nothing to do with it, Andy. Read the rest of the message.
If you can keep your lips from becoming overly chapped from reading
all the way to the end, you'll discover that dougie - as usual -
totally missed the point and went off into left field, where he ran
into the wall, and blinded by the blood running down his face, started
babbling about california.

>I bet if you didn't get your nap you
>were bad company in preschool.

Pretty consistent work, Andy... you're 0 for 2. What did you bet?

>Oh well...

Unless you're qoting Fleetwood Mac, you probably ought to change your
line do "Duhhhh??" for a more accurate description.

BillDing

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00

>>>Pay attention carefully now: where do you believe you read a statement
>>>from me about the Alaskan icecap?
>>
>>you made a comment about Alaska melting. Being a rational human
>>being,
>

>and seriously lacking a sense of humor,

and obviously related to Irma La Douche...

BillDing

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry) displayed his (or is it her?)
most prominent feature by sitting on the keyboard... the randomly
flapping cheeks pounded enough keys to write:

>On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 06:02:07 GMT, a butterfly in Costa Rica
>flapped its wings, causing rbo...@ticnet.com (rbo...@ticnet.com)

>to write:
>
>>On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 05:05:19 GMT, grid...@mindspring.com (Doug
>>Berry) wrote:
>

>>>you made a comment about Alaska melting. Being a rational human
>>>being,
>>
>>and seriously lacking a sense of humor,
>

>There's a thing about injokes.. Unles your understand the
>reference, they aren't funny. Somebody mailed me an explanation
>of the Alaska melting joke. Amusing, I admit.
>
>But what I saw was Bill Ding, a man who claims to know more about
>Hodgkin's Disease

And Parkinson's - oh, sorry, you've already forgotten about
Parkinson's, have you?

>than me since he's read a pamphlet on the
>subject

Once again, Doug lurches into the light with a tenuous grasp on the
truth. I NEVER at any time claimed to know more about Hodgkin's than
Doug does. What I claimed was that Hodgkin's MIGHT be connected with
AIDS as one of the viral elements. Doug saw fit to start blathering
about how much he knows about Hodgkin's and how my claim was
incorrect, repeatedly asserting that no one except a super-quack or an
actual cancer victim could possibly know anything about it. When I
finally tracked down the particular source of the information upon
which I based my original statement, he decided to start denigrating
it as "nothing but a pamphlet", which he continues here.

For those of you who did not see the referenced exchange, the pamphlet
in question was written by the staff of the Mayo Clinic, and I think
that anyone with a shred of common sense will agree that the Mayo has
good reason to be viewed as an autoritative voice.

>and I've only had it for five years,

You've been driving a van for some length of time, too. Has this
experience made you a Mechanical Engineer with a specialty in
automotive design?

>claiming with a
>straight face that Alaska was going to melt.

In addition to lacking a sense of humor, you also have a rather poor
memory - or is just a convenient one? I didn't say it was going to, I
said "when it melts". There is a difference, although no doubt this
also escapes you...

Bill Ding

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
On or about Mon, 01 May 2000 15:59:13 GMT an entity describing itself as
grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry) displayed a startling degree of

fintilistic terpilitude when it repeatedly banged its brow-ridge against
a keyboard, resulting in:
>On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:30:09 GMT, a butterfly in Costa Rica
>flapped its wings, causing carp...@construction.net (BillDing)

>to write:
>
>>And Parkinson's - oh, sorry, you've already forgotten about
>>Parkinson's, have you?
>
>See the post I made yesterday on the subject.

I'll look for it.

>>For those of you who did not see the referenced exchange, the pamphlet
>>in question was written by the staff of the Mayo Clinic, and I think
>>that anyone with a shred of common sense will agree that the Mayo has

>>good reason to be viewed as an authoritative voice.
>
>Sure. But the Mayo Clinic doesn't specialize in lymphomas, and
>there is only so much information that you can cram into a
>freebie little book.

The relevant information, in case you've forgotten already is quoted
(yet again) below. You can throw rocks at it all you want, in terms of
size and cost, but it makes a solid point that none of your posturing
refutes.

*---- begin quote

Actually, Doug, you have demonstrated that you have either a massive
inability to grasp simple concepts or a fantastic reluctance to admit
even the smallest error.

If you go back and re-read the original, you will find the word
"might" applied to the disease in the context of AIDS. In fact, here
is the exact quote:

"- that you have AIDS, which is reasonable, since you have stated
that you have a particular cancer which might be one of the
listed forms associated with various elements of the AID
Syndrome;"

The reason I said that was that I recalled having read it while
sitting around waiting rooms at the Mayo in Scottsdale, where my
father was being treated for cancer. I found the pamphlet I
remembered, and here is what it says about Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and I
quote:

"Causes: The cause of this illness is unknown in the majority of
patients. Certain viruses like EBV or HIV have been linked
to causation of Hodgkin's Disease."

*------ end quote

>>>and I've only had it for five years,
>>
>>You've been driving a van for some length of time, too. Has this
>>experience made you a Mechanical Engineer with a specialty in
>>automotive design?
>

>Thank you for finally getting my job title right.

Your job title is "driving a van"?

>No, because designing vehicles isn't part of my job. I can
>diagnose most engine problems by sound, as long as the vehicle is
>a Dodge V1500 SuperRam seven passenger van. I am also an expert
>on navigating in San Francisco and the Pennisula.
>
>Of course, having cancer makes me far more interested in learning
>about the disease.

If you're so interested, why is it you were unaware of the possible
connection with HIV?

Robb Bresciani

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
wrote:

>On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 06:24:30 GMT, a butterfly in Costa Rica
>flapped its wings, causing refor...@my-deja.com to write:
>
>>US govt surrenders TEXAS to MEXICO
>
>Good riddance. Except for Austin. Can we keep Austin?

Spoken like a true Kalifornicating Kommunist.

Robb

BillDing

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry) displayed his (or is it her?)
most prominent feature by sitting on the keyboard... the randomly
flapping cheeks pounded enough keys to write:

>On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:30:11 GMT, a butterfly in Costa Rica

>flapped its wings, causing carp...@construction.net (BillDing)
>to write:
>

>>Sure, little dougie, right after you get back to me with your source
>>about Hodgkin's not having anything to do with AIDS.
>

>Dr. George M. Waltuch, and the Stanford University Medical
>center's Peterson Cancer Ward, which have been treated me for
>five years, and researching lymphomas for the last thirty.
>
>I asked Waltuch directly on my last visit, and showed him a
>printout of your post. He laughed.

"He laughed"? That's it? That's all you've got? An anecdote?

So what? I've given you a direct quote from the Mayo Clinic stating
that it MIGHT be related. That's all I postulated in the first place.

>>Oh, and don't forget your source for Parkinson's having no effects on
>>the brain.
>

>From http://glaxocentre.merseyside.org/parks.html

Hahahahaha!!!! Funded by Glaxo Wellcome... "Just Say Huhhhhhh to
l-dopa" (Levodihydroxyphenylalanine)

>Parkinson's Disease is named after Dr. James Parkinson
>(1755-1824), the London doctor whose essay on 'the Shaking Palsy'
>was published in 1817. James Parkinson established the condition
>as a clinical entity and his essay continues to be recognized
>through the world as the classic description of the condition.
>
>Parkinson's Disease is a progressive neurological disorder
>affecting learned voluntary movements such as walking, talking,
>writing and swallowing. There are three main symptoms: tremor,
>rigidity and bradykinesia (slowness of movement). However not
>everyone will experience all three symptoms. Parkinson's Disease
>results from the loss of the chemical messenger, dopamine, within
>the centre of the movement in the mid-brain. The cause is as yet
>unidentified and there is no known cure. Parkinson's Disease is
>not inherited nor is it contagious.
>

>Exactly what I said: voluntary motor reactions.

According to parkinsonsinstitute.org:

Parkinson's disease was first described in 1817 by Dr. James
Parkinson, an English physician, who characterized its major symptoms
as follows:

Tremor - specifically, a "resting" tremor
Slowness of movement (bradykinesia)
Stiffness or rigidity
Gait and postural disturbance

(However, note that, 183 years LATER, we now add the following):

Other symptoms may include:

Depression
Falling (the result of gait and postural disturbance)
Speech and swallowing problems
-----------> Mental confusion <--------------------------------
Sleep disturbances
Constipation
Difficulty writing

From neurosurgery.mgh.harvard.edu:

I.Mentation, Behavior, Mood

Intellectual Impairment
0-none
1-mild (consistent forgetfulness with partial recollection of
events with no other difficulties)
2-moderate memory loss with disorientation and moderate
difficulty handling complex problems
3-severe memory loss with disorientation to time and often
place, severe impairment with problems
4-severe memory loss with orientation only to person, unable to
make judgments or solve problems

Thought Disorder
0-none
1-vivid dreaming
2-"benign" hallucination with insight retained
3-occasional to frequent hallucination or delusions without
insight, could interfere with daily activities
4-persistent hallucination, delusions, or florid psychosis.

>>Now, before you pass out from loss of bodily essence due to excessive
>>frothing, let me let you in on a little secret, cabbie boy: the
>>statement about Alaska being small when thawed out is a rather gray
>>old joke, particularly enjoyed by both Alaskans and Texans. You may
>>well be the only person able to use a keyboard who did not understand
>>that... it's been pretty funny, though, in much the same way that it's
>>funny to watch a pompous fool slip on a banana peel and fall on his
>>ass, then jump up and begin loudly blaming the nearest person for
>>tripping him.
>

>Never heard it before, and like the old joke about California
>falling off into the ocean it doesn't work unless you get the
>references.

Well, you may have a point there. I'm sure that anyone who doesn't
understand that Alaska is large and cold, and that cold things are
frequently frozen probably wouldn't know that California borders on a
large ocean and shakes a lot. Although the converse is not necessarily
true, as you have shown so amply.

>Lots of in jokes like that.

Mmmmm... no, I don't think that jokes regarding attributes of a state
and/or its inhabitants can properly be called an 'in' joke. Too many
people know about them to call the information 'inside' in any sense,
other than say, as Americans in general.

>Since I've never
>resided in either Texas or Alaska. i'm not surprised that I
>missed the humor (especially as it wasn't overly funny.)

Actually, it's hilarious - it's just that you have no sense of humor
worth mentioning.

>BTW: I'm not a cabbie. Nor do I drive a limo. The best title
>for my job is simply "driver."

You have a special type of driver license to drive that oversized cab
/ undersized bus, do you not? This has been known (and still is in
some states) as a "chauffeur's" license, and is one of several
variants of licenses required for operating commercial conveyances. I
really don't understand what your problem is... it's not like "cabbie"
was some sort of horribly pejorative appellation...

>>I have to tell you, dougie, it's been a lot of laughs. You let me know
>>when you've got that other stuff for us, will you?
>

>Look above, dear Bill, it's all there,

No refutation of either. What I've been trying to get across to you
here, dougie, is that the existence of a source that DOESN'T mention
something doesn't mean that the something doesn't exist...

>but you will cut it out
>and ignore it.

Sure, until the next time you come out with another similarly erroeous
statement...

BillDing

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
grid...@mindspring.com (Doug Berry) displayed his (or is it her?)
most prominent feature by sitting on the keyboard... the randomly
flapping cheeks pounded enough keys to write:
>On Tue, 02 May 2000 19:22:31 GMT, a butterfly in Costa Rica

>flapped its wings, causing carp...@construction.net (BillDing)
>to write:
>
>>"He laughed"? That's it? That's all you've got? An anecdote?
>
>fine Bill, I'll tell you what.
>
>Your pamphlet knows more about Hodgkin's than my oncologist.
>
>You are the undefeated champion of all medical knowledge, you
>have humbled me, I will weep and wail for weeks now. You have
>shattered my poor wittle spirit.
>
>You have also shown a fine grasp of comedy that leaves pikers
>like Carlin, Leary, Williams and Crystal in slack-jawed
>disbelief.
>
>You sir, have become my personal God. And to venerate you, as
>the God Who Will Never Fucking shut Up, I honor you with the most
>Solemn ceremony of plonking.
>
>*Plonk*

The theatrics really aren't necessary, dougie. All I ever look for is
acknowledgement that MAYBE there's another explanation, instead of
insistence that anyone who disagrees with you is either a nazi or a
pinhead.

And, you know, you can end your personal torture at the hands of your
personal god anytime you like, just by deciding not to respond. Maybe
you've actually reached that point here.... we'll see.