Bill Walker

icer...@austin.rr.com

Sep 3, 2008, 12:23:30 AM9/3/08
I just spoke with Brian Walker Bill Walkers son. Bill passed away last
night. I know there were a lot of people on here who either loved him
like a brother or couldn't stand to read his post. But I believe he
was respected by most.
I feel that this is a great loss for the motorcycling community and
for the group

IceMan

Rogue Rider

Sep 3, 2008, 2:02:55 AM9/3/08

Our condolences to Brian, his family and friends. You're all in our
prayers.

Sunny
Chaplain, Texas Veterans Association, Chapter 3

Jerry

Sep 3, 2008, 3:40:00 AM9/3/08

<icer...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

Bill was a friend of mine also. I will miss him greatly.

Jerry

George Pollard

Sep 3, 2008, 7:46:21 AM9/3/08

That's a shame. Bill was one of a kind, he'll be missed.

My condolences to the family.

--
George

SKooter Bum

Sep 3, 2008, 9:13:22 AM9/3/08
My condolences to Brian and the family.
SKooter

Mr. JayT

Sep 3, 2008, 9:19:05 AM9/3/08
Yes Bill will be missed around here. I've been missing him for months.
Especially lately since we've been 'cussing about Politics. He would
have been right in here, and frankly, 'a 'coupla of us, could've used
his help...<g>
No doubt Bill Walker loved to discuss politics.
I believe he was'a 'hard nosed democrat'.
Actually, in my observation of him thru the years on here, 'he was' a
hard nosed guy, period.
I know he dogged me a few times, but I never got angry with him.
There wasnt much ''gray area'' in his thought process. <g> Either + or
~.
I often wondered what he would've thought about a guy Like Barock OBama.
<?> A black man running for President.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My condolences to Brian, and wife, Madga. Sincerely speaking to the
family. BjayTkana.

Anonymous

Sep 3, 2008, 12:08:22 PM9/3/08

"SKooter Bum" <skooter...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bill endured a lot of pain and frustration during these
last few months. Like him, I wonder if the large part
of that distress was really necessary.

Thankfully, he's at peace now, where all the bikes
are running well, and the road ahead is sunny and
clear.

Rest in Peace, Bill.

Gary

BiffB

Sep 3, 2008, 7:21:33 PM9/3/08

My condolences to the family and his friends.

S'mee

Sep 3, 2008, 7:40:04 PM9/3/08
On Sep 2, 10:23 pm, icere...@austin.rr.com wrote:
> I just spoke with Brian Walker Bill Walkers son. Bill passed away last
> night.

damn...he was unique. No one should suffer.
--
Keith

ajh

Sep 3, 2008, 8:50:57 PM9/3/08
In article <48bf1bfc$0$2651$a726...@news.hal-pc.org>,
us...@invalid.domain says...
He was *real*, and in the usenet world that was very special. His posts
were always entertaining. Never having met him, and not always agreeing
with his words, I still grew to like him as I read him. He will be
missed.

Condolences to his friends and family.

Harold Gailey

Sep 4, 2008, 2:47:07 AM9/4/08

<icer...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

Sorry to hear of Bill's passing. We never met but he was fun to read.
Condolences
to his family and many friends.

--
74 CB 450 - STOLEN; 74 Z1 900 - TRADED; 76 FX 1200 - STOLEN; 78 FX(E) 86 CI
DAILY RIDER NICE WEATHER; 02 FXDX 88 CI DAILY RIDER OTHER WEATHER

Bill Cattell

Sep 3, 2008, 11:24:40 PM9/3/08
On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 21:23:30 -0700, icerealm embellished upon:

I will miss Bill Walker. He was a kindred spirit and a polar opposite -
a very special person. I'm sure that he is now kicking up some
(spiritual) dust, getting settled in and finding out what we're all
saying about him.

You're the "man" Bill and we are all better off for having known you and
gained from your wisdom. Wisdom comes from age and experience so there's
hope for almost all of us. ;-)

Brian - I hope you and your family find peace in knowing that Bill has
moved on and has gained peace and rest. May the Lord bless you.

Bill

chas...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2008, 9:12:26 AM9/8/08
Well, that sucks. I always look fondly on the time Melissa and I met
and spent a bit of time with Bill - not exactly what one expects from
the online experience. But then again, that's just a bunch of
motorcycle dorks with a computer.

Charles

Joe Stateson

Sep 8, 2008, 9:48:44 AM9/8/08

<icer...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

Sorry to hear about Bill. I always enjoyed reading his posts and I suspect
there will never be another sheriff.

My condolences to Brian and the family.

Joseph "Beemer Biker" Stateson
http://ResearchRiders.org Ask about my 99'R1100RT

bj_...@yahoo.com

Sep 8, 2008, 6:26:03 PM9/8/08
On 8 Sep, 08:48, "Joe Stateson" <jstate...@swri.edu> wrote:
> <icere...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

> >I just spoke with Brian Walker Bill Walkers son. Bill passed away last
> > night. I know there were a lot of people on here who either loved him
> > like a brother or couldn't stand to read his post. But I believe he
> > was respected by most.
> > I feel that this is a great loss for the motorcycling community and
> > for the group
>
> > IceMan
>
> Sorry to hear about Bill.  I always enjoyed reading his posts and I suspect
> there will never be another sheriff.
> My condolences to Brian and the family.
>
> --
> Joseph "Beemer  Biker" Statesonhttp://ResearchRiders.org    Ask about my 99'R1100RT

====BeemerBiker...where you been. I miss your usenet intellect.
Yes, I remember you and Bill had some good online discussions. Those
were the good old days on TxMoto....never'll be like that again, I
guess. = MrBJayTKana.=

mcke...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2008, 11:01:03 PM9/10/08
On Sep 2, 11:23 pm, icere...@austin.rr.com wrote:

Just found out about Bill. Been a while since I've been on Tx.moto and
I've missed his posts. We've enjoyed him coming out to our meetings at
the VFW. He always had words for those republicans in our group trying
to get them to convert. Everyone enjoyed his banter at our meetings.
He definetly livened up the group when he was around.
Bill had more energy than a lot of people less than half his age. His
spirit sure kept me going when things got hectic. Bill was always one
to lend a hand whenever we had an event going on. I've enjoyed our
talks over the few years I have known Bill. He knew how to tell some
stories.

Brian, my condolences to your family and friends. I wish the best for
you and your family.

Elmer McKeegan