Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Straight Pipes - Part II

2 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Mick McHam

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 08:02:0306-03-2006
aan
This is a follow up on a thread regarding straight pipes that I started
several months back. Seems the The Motor Company agrees that there is a
problem out there that can adversely affect us all:

http://tinyurl.com/pda3l

__________________________
Mick McHam Houston, Tx
'01 ST1100 ABS STOC# 1134
http://www.hal-pc.org/~mmcham

Morgan Kane

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 08:56:4906-03-2006
aan

The problem is that we live in a fucking society of pansy ass pussies.
People think they have a right not to be insulted/offended and disturbed
by anyone or anything.

Its ok for my neighbor to run the lawnmower and weed whacker on a Sunday
morning but I can not run my bike with pipes that has not been approved
by the government.

People will move to a neighborhood right in the flight plan for an
airport then demand that its being changed.

Loud pipes is NOT a problem, but we are an easy target since we are a
small group. If you check out some of the anti-noise web sites you will
find that they are nothing but a bunch of fuckheads living in the middle
of a city bitching about the noise of that same city.

The motor company is agreeing for the wrong reason.

Its just another thing for people to whine about.

Beemer Biker

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 09:14:5606-03-2006
aan
"Morgan Kane" <morganka...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

u tell'm morgan!

Just looking at the picture in that article I knew what was wrong. That
biker had a microphone. Dont ever give a biker a microphone.

Somthin I noticed he said: "Today, Harley-Davidson motorcycles have more
power and performance than our predecessors could have ever imagined" He
sure got that part about predecessors correct. That proves at least he
knows the difference between predecessors and competitors.

Beemer Biker joest...@grandecom.net
http://TipsForTheComputingImpaired.com
http://ResearchRiders.org Ask about my 99'R1100RT

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 09:39:4906-03-2006
aan

"Morgan Kane" <morganka...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The "motor company" isn't the problem....the same whining pussies you're
talking about is now running the "motor company". The fuckheads think the
people who are complaining might actually be interested in buying the
motorcycles the "motor company" is building.

Those same whining pussies are in everything. They want some sort of "tea
party" bullshit rather than just letting people enjoy what they do. Our
problem is that we let them do it to us. We allow them the time to "air"
their bullshit whining, instead of telling them to stick it up their ass and
go about our business. How many times have you been out riding and a group
of riders joins up with you....then the people of the group start telling
you how to ride your motorcycle, and what you can/can't do while riding?

One thing that was interesting to me was how the article used "history" to
twist the topic. And what's with calling riding their motorcycles a "sport"?
Fun, yes. Recreational, yes. Sport? I don't think so. Sport would imply some
sort of workout or competition. Now, I've rode with many Harley Davidson
motorcycles....and others on the market, but we're talking about Harley
Davidson at the moment....and I've never known them to compete with anything
other than the color of the paint or how many cigars they can carry. As soon
as I saw the article using "sport" for the description of riding a
motorcycle, I knew it was written by the same whining pussies that you talk
about.

Bill Fright

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 11:23:5306-03-2006
aan

Morgan Kane wrote:

> Mick McHam wrote:
>
>> This is a follow up on a thread regarding straight pipes that I
>> started several months back. Seems the The Motor Company agrees that
>> there is a problem out there that can adversely affect us all:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/pda3l
>>
>> __________________________
>> Mick McHam Houston, Tx
>> '01 ST1100 ABS STOC# 1134
>> http://www.hal-pc.org/~mmcham
>>

> The problem is that we live in a fucking society of pansy ass pussies.
> People think they have a right not to be insulted/offended and disturbed
> by anyone or anything.

Bullshit. I don't think you have the right to create 80db to 110db
anywhere you like. It's offensive. Do you enjoy the thump of rap? Same
difference.

> Its ok for my neighbor to run the lawnmower and weed whacker on a Sunday
> morning but I can not run my bike with pipes that has not been approved
> by the government.

You're talking about 30db compared to 80db. No comparison.

> People will move to a neighborhood right in the flight plan for an
> airport then demand that its being changed.
>
> Loud pipes is NOT a problem, but we are an easy target since we are a
> small group. If you check out some of the anti-noise web sites you will
> find that they are nothing but a bunch of fuckheads living in the middle
> of a city bitching about the noise of that same city.

It is not a problem to you because you like it. Also you're on the front
end of the racket which is considerably less than in back and to the side.

Bill Fright

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 11:25:2706-03-2006
aan

Brian Walker wrote:

what about consideration towards others?

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 11:45:4806-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

My point exactly. Those whining pussies have no consideration for others.

Thank you!

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 11:52:3806-03-2006

> Morgan Kane wrote:
>
>> Mick McHam wrote:
>>
>>> This is a follow up on a thread regarding straight pipes that I started
>>> several months back. Seems the The Motor Company agrees that there is a
>>> problem out there that can adversely affect us all:
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/pda3l
>>>
>>> __________________________
>>> Mick McHam Houston, Tx
>>> '01 ST1100 ABS STOC# 1134
>>> http://www.hal-pc.org/~mmcham
>>>

>> The problem is that we live in a fucking society of pansy ass pussies.
>> People think they have a right not to be insulted/offended and disturbed
>> by anyone or anything.
>
> Bullshit. I don't think you have the right to create 80db to 110db
> anywhere you like. It's offensive. Do you enjoy the thump of rap? Same
> difference.

Actually, I do enjoy it. What's your point?

The difference between the "thump of rap" that you're complaining about and
a motorcycle riding with open pipes is the motorcycle tends to be on a
highway, whereas the "thump of rap" tends to sit in a neighbor's driveway.
On an open highway, cars are free to get away from the motorcycle noise. In
a neighbor's driveway, the noise is brought to you and you have no escape or
retreat.

>> Its ok for my neighbor to run the lawnmower and weed whacker on a Sunday
>> morning but I can not run my bike with pipes that has not been approved
>> by the government.
>
> You're talking about 30db compared to 80db. No comparison.

Really? Next time you have a neighbor ride his open pipe motorcycle in
circles in their yard for an hour on Sunday morning, measure the level of
noise and let us know.

>> People will move to a neighborhood right in the flight plan for an
>> airport then demand that its being changed.
>>
>> Loud pipes is NOT a problem, but we are an easy target since we are a
>> small group. If you check out some of the anti-noise web sites you will
>> find that they are nothing but a bunch of fuckheads living in the middle
>> of a city bitching about the noise of that same city.
>
> It is not a problem to you because you like it.

That's right. What happened to "consideration of others"?

> Also you're on the front end of the racket which is considerably less than
> in back and to the side.

Keep up in front and you won't have a problem then.

Bill Walker

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 12:16:5206-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

Obviously you have been offended by my loud pipes, in the past.. Not
likely.. I've never ridden with you.. I spent considerable money and
experimentation to get the sound from my motocycle that I enjoy.. They are
on the right side of the bike and I always try to ride with those pipes on
the off side of anyone with me..

Several have commented that the pipes are loud.. but they sound good.. If
anyone is so delicate that their offense is unbearable, maybe they should
consider that motorcycling might not be their thing..

Anyone who insists on riding alongside a deep set of tailpipes and then
complaining about it, isn't being very considerate.. In the first place,
they don't have to even be in a group with people who have modified
exhausts.. When they happen to be in a group like that, they could at least
ride off side, so that they won't feel so offended and compelled to
complain.. From the tone of your posts, you really don't seem compatible
with group riding, anyway.. Maybe you should just avoid that situation..
Regards

Bill Walker
Irving

Morgan Kane

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 13:43:5306-03-2006
aan
Bill Fright wrote:

> Morgan Kane wrote:
>
>> Mick McHam wrote:
>>
>>> This is a follow up on a thread regarding straight pipes that I
>>> started several months back. Seems the The Motor Company agrees that
>>> there is a problem out there that can adversely affect us all:
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/pda3l
>>>
>>> __________________________
>>> Mick McHam Houston, Tx
>>> '01 ST1100 ABS STOC# 1134
>>> http://www.hal-pc.org/~mmcham
>>>

>> The problem is that we live in a fucking society of pansy ass pussies.
>> People think they have a right not to be insulted/offended and
>> disturbed by anyone or anything.
>
> Bullshit. I don't think you have the right to create 80db to 110db
> anywhere you like. It's offensive. Do you enjoy the thump of rap? Same
> difference.

It has nothing to do with what I enjoy or not.
Do you think that you have the right to have it your way all the time.
I hate running lawnmowers and weedwackers on the weekend. Do I think I
have the right to tell me neighbors to stop doing their yard work.
I dont like the thumping rap but do I think I have the right to stop
them, hell no.
What about helicopters, hate them too.
I hate all the noise the garbage truck makes too, I think I should
demand that they use bicycles from now on.

>> Its ok for my neighbor to run the lawnmower and weed whacker on a
>> Sunday morning but I can not run my bike with pipes that has not been
>> approved by the government.
>
> You're talking about 30db compared to 80db. No comparison

What?
Sure its a comparison.
Who are talking about 30db and 80db, you are the only one.
Conventional speech is listed as sound pressure level DB of 60. a
Chainsaw 110. But I guess all the lawnmowers around you is running
30db. A lawn mover can easily reach more then 30db and its running for a
lot longer then a starting or passing motorcycle.
Whats next pitch and frequency?

Next time you plan to use numbers you have no clue about you might want
to google it. But since I am such a fantastic nice guy I did it for you
and here is a few you can use in the future:

* quiet library or soft whisper—30 dB
* normal conversation—50-60 dB
* busy traffic or noisy restaurant—70 dB
* subways, heavy city traffic, alarm clock at 2 ft (61 cm), or
factory noise—80 dB
* noise in industrial plants, or call centers—90 dB
* train traveling 45 mi (28 km) per hour—93 dB
* chain saw, stereo headphones, night club or pneumatic drill—100 dB
* loudest sound that can be tolerated by the human ear—about 120 dB
* sound at a rock concert in front of speakers, sandblasting, or
thunderclap—120 dB
* gunshot blast or jet plane—140 dB
* automobile drag race—171 dB
* sound at a rocket launching pad—180 dB

>> People will move to a neighborhood right in the flight plan for an
>> airport then demand that its being changed.
>>
>> Loud pipes is NOT a problem, but we are an easy target since we are a
>> small group. If you check out some of the anti-noise web sites you
>> will find that they are nothing but a bunch of fuckheads living in the
>> middle of a city bitching about the noise of that same city.
>
> It is not a problem to you because you like it. Also you're on the front
> end of the racket which is considerably less than in back and to the side.

Uh?
Do you think I live on my bike riding 24/7?
I deal with this as much as anyone else.

Morgan Kane

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 13:45:1206-03-2006
aan

Funny reply.
I wish I thought this one up myself.

Albert Nurick

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 14:22:4106-03-2006
aan
Bill Fright wrote:

> what about consideration towards others?

Sadly, in many cases, that's far less important than a pathological
need for attention.

Just like the kids with their thumping bass.

--
Albert Nurick | "Everyone is entitled to his own
alb...@nurick.com | opinion, but not his own facts."

Morgan Kane

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 15:18:5306-03-2006
aan
Albert Nurick wrote:
> Bill Fright wrote:
>
>> what about consideration towards others?
>
> Sadly, in many cases, that's far less important than a pathological
> need for attention.
>
> Just like the kids with their thumping bass.

You mean like the shit you do here?
Just fighting for the purpose of fighting?

Just another way to get attention.

Did it every occur to you that some people like thumping bass. I happen
to like loud music, just not in the car. An old friend would always
study with the music blasting extremely loud, I guess he was just
looking for attention sitting alone in his room.

Consideration for others goes both ways pal.
Maybe if people would stop bitching about everybody and leave them alone
it would be nicer but I could be wrong.

Or we could just continue until I get it my way, that would work.

Albert Nurick

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 16:16:2106-03-2006
aan
Morgan Kane wrote:

> Albert Nurick wrote:
> > Bill Fright wrote:
> >
> > > what about consideration towards others?
> >
> > Sadly, in many cases, that's far less important than a pathological
> > need for attention.
> >
> > Just like the kids with their thumping bass.
> >

> You mean like the shit you do here?
> Just fighting for the purpose of fighting?
> Just another way to get attention.

What's great about Usenet is that if anyone doesn't want to read a
particular individual's messages, they can killfile them and never see
them again.

If I could do that with the bozos who roar down the street at 7am with
their loud exhausts (both on motorcycles and cars) I'd never complain
about 'em again.

> Did it every occur to you that some people like thumping bass. I
> happen to like loud music, just not in the car. An old friend would
> always study with the music blasting extremely loud, I guess he was
> just looking for attention sitting alone in his room.

IMO what you do in the privacy of your home is your own business. I
enjoy listening to my music loud at times, but that's for me to enjoy,
not to be inflicted on others.

And when others are around, I turn the music down, unless they like it
loud, too.

> Consideration for others goes both ways pal.
> Maybe if people would stop bitching about everybody and leave them
> alone it would be nicer but I could be wrong.

IMO, if one wants to be left alone, it's smart to go out of your way
not to be offensive.

> Or we could just continue until I get it my way, that would work.

;-)

Wakko

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 19:44:0606-03-2006
aan
"Brian Walker" <shadow...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> One thing that was interesting to me was how the article used
> "history" to twist the topic. And what's with calling riding their
> motorcycles a "sport"? Fun, yes. Recreational, yes. Sport? I don't
> think so. Sport would imply some sort of workout or competition.
> Now,
> I've rode with many Harley Davidson motorcycles....and others on the
> market, but we're talking about Harley Davidson at the moment....and
> I've never known them to compete with anything other than the color
> of the paint or how many cigars they can carry. As soon as I saw the
> article using "sport" for the description of riding a motorcycle, I
> knew it was written by the same whining pussies that you talk about.

That is damned profound, Brian. Only the truth of it is that real
Harley Davidson riders can brag about how many donuts he can fit in
his gloveboxes...while drinking coffee, having a smoke, and listening
to Led Zepp at 90mph. This friggin thing is awesome.

--
Wakko NTXNS TOMKAT SENS BS#Pending
2006 FLHTCUSE

Wakko

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 19:55:0906-03-2006
aan
"Morgan Kane" <morganka...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hey how loud is a bus? I can accept that my bike should be no louder
than that, I suppose.

If any noise restrictions are to be made, let them be made to buses,
semis, cement trucks, and bulldozers as well. Hell, make it illegal
for *anything* to be over 100dB...including planes and rockets.

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 20:48:4006-03-2006
aan

"Wakko" <wgl...@alldata.net> wrote in message
>> * quiet library or soft whisper-30 dB
>> * normal conversation-50-60 dB
>> * busy traffic or noisy restaurant-70 dB

>> * subways, heavy city traffic, alarm clock at 2 ft (61 cm), or
>> factory noise-80 dB
>> * noise in industrial plants, or call centers-90 dB
>> * train traveling 45 mi (28 km) per hour-93 dB
>> * chain saw, stereo headphones, night club or pneumatic drill-100
>> dB * loudest sound that can be tolerated by the human ear-about 120

>> dB * sound at a rock concert in front of speakers, sandblasting, or
>> thunderclap-120 dB
>> * gunshot blast or jet plane-140 dB
>> * automobile drag race-171 dB
>> * sound at a rocket launching pad-180 dB

> Hey how loud is a bus? I can accept that my bike should be no louder than
> that, I suppose.
>
> If any noise restrictions are to be made, let them be made to buses,
> semis, cement trucks, and bulldozers as well. Hell, make it illegal for
> *anything* to be over 100dB...including planes and rockets.

Dude, that's dope!

I can go with you on the rocket thing....I'll be sure to keep my bike just
under that sound, and no more! :-)

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 20:50:1206-03-2006
aan

"Wakko" <wgl...@alldata.net> wrote in message

You mean you didn't get the FLHTCRUISELINER?

Man, and I thought you had the sled of sleds! :-)

BJayKana

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 22:39:5606-03-2006
aan
Brian shares):~
''The difference between the "thump of rap" that you're complaining

about and a motorcycle riding with open pipes is the motorcycle tends to
be on a highway, whereas the "thump of rap" tends to sit in a neighbor's
driveway. On an open highway, cars are free to get away from the
motorcycle noise. In a neighbor's driveway, the noise is brought to you
and you have no escape or retreat.'' ~brian~

~~~~~~bjay here~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is it a neighbor next door, and or, do you know the parents, if so,
speak with them.
~chuckle~

BJayKana

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 22:50:0406-03-2006
aan
Bill Walker says):~
''I spent considerable money and experimentation to get the sound from

my motocycle that I enjoy.. They are on the right side of the bike and I
always try to ride with those pipes on the off side of anyone with
me..''

~~~~~~~~~~~~bjay here~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me two. Just from my experience with the bunch I ride with, I say this.
I have never heard a complaint from any one saying theyve been told
their soCalled ' Loud-pipes'' were annoying. Now the issue of riding
with someone that has louder pipes than you (or Me) all ya gotta do, is
pass them, or fade back aways, or stay on their opposite sound side. I
don't get the big deal here? But that dont' mean you gotta get you some
loud'uns to compete. heh heh. I've got a loud sounding bike, and a real
quite one. I enjoy each. heh heh!~ Bjay~

'Ya'll take care'' --BJAY--

BJayKana

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 22:56:0906-03-2006
aan
Morgan Kane explains):~
'' I hate running lawnmowers and weedwackers on the weekend. Do I think

I have the right to tell me neighbors to stop doing their yard work. I
dont like the thumping rap but do I think I have the right to stop them,
hell no.
What about helicopters, hate them too.
I hate all the noise the garbage truck makes too, I think I should
demand that they use bicycles from now on.~MK~

~~~~~~~~~~bjay here~~~~~~~~~~
With all that hate for noise, maybe you should see about gettin' into a
''Hate management'' class. Heh heh! ~BJAY~

BJayKana

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 23:08:0506-03-2006
aan
Bill Fright wrote:
(what about consideration towards others?)

~~Albert Nurick wrote:~~Sadly, in many cases, that's far less important

than a pathological need for attention.

Just like the kids with their thumping bass.~~~~~

~~~Morgan Kane suggests):~~
Albert,you mean like the shit you do here?

Just fighting for the purpose of fighting?
Just another way to get attention.
Did it every occur to you that some people like thumping bass. I happen
to like loud music, just not in the car. An old friend would always
study with the music blasting extremely loud, I guess he was just
looking for attention sitting alone in his room.
Consideration for others goes both ways pal. Maybe if people would stop
bitching about everybody and leave them alone it would be nicer but I
could be wrong.

Or we could just continue until I get it my way, that would work.~MK~~

~~~~~~~bjay responds~~~~~~~~~~~~
Getting attention in here is what it is all about, you, me and them. Why
else come on a public forum and state your shit. We can learn on here,
if not that, then get some good arguing going, tell me if there is
another reason for logging on this fine group. (?)
My radar is on.~~~~bjay, grinning~~~~~

jail...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 23:24:3306-03-2006
aan
On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 18:55:09 -0600, "Wakko" <wgl...@alldata.net> wrote:

>If any noise restrictions are to be made, let them be made to buses,
>semis, cement trucks, and bulldozers as well. Hell, make it illegal
>for *anything* to be over 100dB...including planes and rockets.

Come on now, if this happens; then I can't drive my John Deere Model B
anymore :(

JC

Beemer Biker

ongelezen,
6 mrt 2006, 23:26:2506-03-2006
aan
"Morgan Kane" <morganka...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

They dont make enough noise; I observed this first hand in Phoenix. The
trucks need to broadcast a message at 90 db "stand away from trash can" when
those mechanical lifters grab the can. I had never seen that before and
never knew that robot garbage trucks existed. When the garbage truck
arrived at my kids place in Phoenix Arizona, I ran out to dump one last
item into the trash can. A mechanical arm came out and picked up the trask
can without any warning. When it was lifted up, tt knocked the trash out of
my arms and knocked me back on the sidewalk. I was luck it didnt catch my
leg in its grasp and get emptied into the truck..

I would hate to see those things in San Antonio, I suspect a bunch of people
would get hurt, others, like our garbage collectors would get laid off. I
appreciate garbage collectors, all it takes is a 6-pack or so and they will
accept asbestos shingles and roofing material. $50 or so and they will come
back and help load up more

Beemer Biker joest...@grandecom.net

http://ResearchRiders.org Ask about my 99'R1100RT

http://TipsForTheComputingImpaired.com

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 00:08:4607-03-2006
aan

"BJayKana" <Jay...@webtv.net> wrote in message

I had a quiet bike once...then I wore out the starter thinking it kept dying
on me. :-)

Now, if I want a quiet bike to ride, I just get on my bicycle and pedal. I
find, however, when I *do* ride my bicycle, I also have people complain
about that. They complain that I'm in their way, I ride too fast, I ride
with a MP3 player, I ride with a ballcap instead of a helmet....and on and
on. People always want to complain about some stupid shit that others enjoy
doing.

A good example:
As everyone knows, I ride my bicycle quite a bit...especially since the gas
prices went over $2/gallon (and going up again). Since I ride everywhere on
the east side of Dallas, I'm often associated with the riders who ride
through Dallas, Mesquite, Sunnyvale and back every weekend. I've been
meaning to hook up with that bunch and ride with them a little to see what
the hullabaloo was all about. Every once in a while last season I'd hook up
with some of those riders and they would invite me to ride. This past
weekend I did. I finally rode where they meet up at and met a couple people.
The one's I started talking with were really nice and friendly. Some of them
seemed to want to "show off" their bikes and kept wanting to compare who
spent what. When the ride began, I tried to stay back in the pack and not
intrude on anyone else. Since I've been off the bike for several months and
completely out of shape, I didn't want to race or compete with any of them.
I heard it was a community type ride and I felt comfortable. During the
ride, it became like an accordion effect and I'd find myself pulling in
toward the front. The first chance I got, I fell back to the back again and
not getting in anyone's way. As the ride continued, I noticed a few seemed
to take "issue" with me. Finally, one of the people rode up next to me and
told me to take out my ear phones. He said I wasn't allowed to have them on
the ride. Now, I've got quite a bit of miles on my bike and never had a
problem riding it with them in. I kindly told him no and tried to continue
about my business. He then told me they required riders to wear helmets and
I need to show up wearing one. I turned to him and kindly told him I don't
wear a helmet on community rides, only on sanctioned rides and races. He
then told me about this guy who had a wreck and broke his neck. Since the
dumbass couldn't take the hint before, I simply turned to him and said "it's
a good thing he had a helmet on...didn't do much for his neck though, huh".
Still not taking the hint, the idiot then told me if I'm going to ride with
them, I had to wear a helmet. I promptly told him to stick his bicycle ride
up his ass. At that point, being frustrated with the whole thing, I pulled
out of the group and went by. It only took that group of riders about 10
miles to catch up to me....with that guy right up front. He came steaming
that group up there to teach me some sort of lesson. Now, anyone who's ever
known anything about bicycle riding (or NASCAR racing) knows that a pack of
riders is like a train of horsepower against a single rider....yet it took
them that long to catch me. Even with all that horsepower, they were still
having problems going around me. As we kept going, I noticed a busy cross
road up ahead where the ride turns to the left and goes out toward "country"
of Mesquite. I wasn't about to go full speed into that roadway with a group
of idiot morons chasing me. I just wasn't going to do it. As we approached,
I let off the pedals a bit thinking they would too. Nope, that same dumbass
who lectured me about a helmet earlier steamed right into that intersection
carrying a group of about 30 riders with him. When riding in a group like
that, you put quite a bit of "trust" into the front riders since the people
in the pack are only looking at the back tire of the one in front of them.
You don't really notice anything else around you. As you would've guessed
it, he made it....as did about 7 others. The rest found the broad side of a
Tahoe which had been traveling about 45mph from the right and was now laying
on the horn and trying to dodge bicycles. There was another car coming from
the left which had no place to go and almost ended up going head to head
with those bicycles. In their haste to "teach me a lesson" of some sort,
they showed exactly why someone would need a helmet to ride with them. At
that point, I let them go on and stayed as far away from them as possible
for the rest of my riding day. Since they follow the same path as I do (for
the most part), we were seeing each other for the remainder of the day. When
they'd stop and take a break, I'd ride by them and vice versa. I know I'll
be thinking twice what sort of "group riding" I do from now on...and who's
on that ride!

What's the point to that story? It was the same "whining pussies" type of
people who want everything their own way. Instead of letting someone enjoy
what they're doing, the whining little pussies have to "prove something" to
someone....and almost got quite a few people killed in the process. Whether
I wore a helmet or a ballcap didn't affect anyone in that group. Riding a
group of riders out into a busy roadway with cars *does* affect others.

Morgan Kane

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 00:22:3107-03-2006
aan

Dont make enough noise?
Shit, I know when they are way down the street.
They make plenty of noise. I can sit in the living room and I know when
they get my trash, my neighbor across the street,etc.

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 00:48:3107-03-2006
aan

"Morgan Kane" <morganka...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I don't know about anyone else, but living near a junction of two busy
highways (only a residential street, yard, alley and a service road keep the
traffic from going straight through my living room...I'm exaggerating, but
not by much), I can tell you that many cars, trucks, buses, diesel semis and
so on make more noise than most V-Twins with open pipes. This also isn't
counting the MANY numbers of sportbikes that go by pulling 11k on new cans
trying to sound like they're in the GP Finals.

R. Pierce Butler

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 09:13:4507-03-2006
aan
"Brian Walker" <shadow...@hotmail.com> wrote in

It is interestig that most blame the "whining pussies" for the noise
complaints. The fact of the matter is you can blame those few assholes
that run tuned straight pipes. There was one of these assholes riding a
Harley of Harley like machine last year. I was last in a line of cars that
was behind him and even with the car windows rolled up, AC on and the radio
going, the report from his exhaust was loud enough to hurt my ears. I was
duly impressed. I could hear him taking off at the next stoplight.

Do that often enough and people get pissed at harley owners even if it is a
Honda that looks like a Harley. I can cite any number of instances where
some idiot has passed a car on the highway with straight pipes and scared
the crap out of neraly every driver he passed. Why? Because the onslaught
of noise was so sudden. When I got my bike and showed it to a few friends
many of them remarked, "It is so quiet!!!" I had to explain to them that
this is the way they sound from the factory and how I like for them to
sound.

You fellows can rant and rave about the spineless anonymous pussies and the
"ewwww, I'm so offended" assholes [and belive me they are all assholes
whose day will come] but the fact of the matter is that until everyone
quits riding bikes with exhaust systems intended for the race track on the
street, expect some wide reaching repercussions. All it takes is one idiot
to spoil the fun for the majority.

It is up to us to police ourselves. I recommend that the next time you
meet up with a brother on a bibke with straight pipes, have him stop his
engine (so he can hear you) and tell him to put some mufflers on it. There
is no reason to have the noise from his machine that loud.

Go ahead, run those straight pipes and those "sounds so good' aftermarket
pipes. Knock the baffles out of your Honda cruiser, but don't expect me to
sit back and let you fuck it up for the rest of us. I *will* take your
license plate number and I *will* call the police and I *will* file a
complaint. There is no reason for this and we shouldn't be having this
discussion at all.

pierce

Beemer Biker

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 09:26:5707-03-2006
aan
"R. Pierce Butler" <spam...@google.com> wrote in message

SNIP

> Go ahead, run those straight pipes and those "sounds so good' aftermarket
> pipes. Knock the baffles out of your Honda cruiser, but don't expect me to
> sit back and let you fuck it up for the rest of us. I *will* take your
> license plate number and I *will* call the police and I *will* file a
> complaint. There is no reason for this and we shouldn't be having this
> discussion at all.

I dont think the average cop gives a shit. I was crossing the street down
by the alamodome when a couple of bikers with straight pipes came by. I
could not even hear myself think they were so loud. There were about a half
dozen cops, motorcycle cops, crusers right there and they didnt lift a
finger to do anything about it.

Hell , we got billboards selling Dos-xx beer with ladies laying back with
their legs up in the air that have distracted drivers to where they get in
an accident. Those beer signs are still up on IH-10 here and it has been 5
years and there are still bender benders at those locations due to those
signs. I think the cops have better things to do. Say, why dont you help
them out and pull over the next biker you hear with loud pipes. If you
started doing that we probably wouldnt have this discussion either.

Beemer Biker joest...@grandecom.net

http://TipsForTheComputingImpaired.com

http://ResearchRiders.org Ask about my 99'R1100RT

Bill Walker

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 09:59:2007-03-2006
aan

"R. Pierce Butler" <spam...@google.com> wrote in message

That was a real impressive rant.. LOL.. Since you are so enthusiastic about
"filing complaints" and the other juvenile antics that you are subscribing
to, here.. you might be well advised to just ride your own motorcycle, let
others ride theirs and save yourself some unnecessary aggravation..

That's some claim to fame that you are endorsing for yourself.. "Look
folks.. I done got all those old loud motorcycles off the road.. yup...
called the cops on them suckers " What a freaking joke..

Bill Walker
Irving

Morgan Kane

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 09:58:3507-03-2006
aan

You sir, is a fucking asshole and an fucking idiot.
That should be clear enough.

How can someone with loud pipes ruin anything for you.
Your bike is already running stock pipes.
What do you think they will do?
Take a way your bike or put you in jail?
All this because someone ELSE are running loud pipes.

Now go and call the cops.
I bet its a few thousand loud buses, trucks and other vehicle passing
your house right now. But I guess you are to much of a pussy to do so.
What about the lawn movers, you did anything about them yet?

Bill Walker

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 10:05:3407-03-2006
aan

"Beemer Biker" <jsta...@swri.edu> wrote in message

> "R. Pierce Butler" <spam...@google.com> wrote in message
>
> SNIP
>
>> Go ahead, run those straight pipes and those "sounds so good' aftermarket
>> pipes. Knock the baffles out of your Honda cruiser, but don't expect me
>> sit back and let you fuck it up for the rest of us. I *will* take your
>> license plate number and I *will* call the police and I *will* file a
>> complaint. There is no reason for this and we shouldn't be having this
>> discussion at all.
>>

> I dont think the average cop gives a shit. I was crossing the street down
> by the alamodome when a couple of bikers with straight pipes came by. I
> could not even hear myself think they were so loud. There were about a
> half
> dozen cops, motorcycle cops, crusers right there and they didnt lift a
> finger to do anything about it.
>
> Hell , we got billboards selling Dos-xx beer with ladies laying back with
> their legs up in the air that have distracted drivers to where they get in
> an accident. Those beer signs are still up on IH-10 here and it has been
> 5
> years and there are still bender benders at those locations due to those
> signs. I think the cops have better things to do. Say, why dont you help
> them out and pull over the next biker you hear with loud pipes. If you
> started doing that we probably wouldnt have this discussion either.

ROTFL... You got that right, Beemer.. This guy has made some pretty
insightful post on this newsgroup, in the past.. This one doesn't rank up
there with them..

When he pulls me over for my loud pipes, maybe he'll cite me for not wearing
a helmet, also.. I look forward to him filing that complaint against me ..
by the time we get through the court process, he might just give up riding
motorcycles altogether.. Obviously .. he is much to delicate to expose
himself too much.. LOL .... Well OK, Beemer.. enjoyed reading your comments
to this clown.. Regards

Bill Walker
Irving

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 10:52:1607-03-2006
aan

"Morgan Kane" <morganka...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Morgan, I have to say it....it has to be said! I know you won't like hearing
it, but I must interject at this point to put a stop to this.

YOU GET FRUSTRATED TOO EASILY, DUDE!

He's just pulling everyone's chain here....everyone can see that! No one in
their right mind would think about stopping a motorcycle and having the
rider turn off their engine just to tell them to put some mufflers on the
bike. And are you kidding me? Taking someone's license number and report
them to the police? He was joking about that! No one is silly enough to do
something like he's talking about! He'd be a laughed out of town buffoon for
going up to a police officer with a license number to report a motorcycle
with loud pipes!

Morgan Kane

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 12:24:0707-03-2006
aan
You are probably right.
No one can be that stupid.

BJayKana

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 17:54:4107-03-2006
aan

(P. Pierce Butler announces):~
~Go ahead, run those straight pipes and those "sounds so good'

aftermarket pipes. Knock the baffles out of your Honda cruiser, but
don't expect me to sit back and let you fuck it up for the rest of us. I
*will* take your license plate number and I *will* call the police and I
*will* file a complaint. There is no reason for this and we shouldn't be
having this discussion at all.
(pierce)

~~Bjay here) Wait a minute, can he do that? Hope Pierce doesn't ever
ride around my little ole' town over here.
Shoot, we just let folks suit themselves, and if we don't like 'em, we
throw 'em out of the gang, and chase 'em out of town. (chuckle)~bjay~

BJayKana

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 18:11:0307-03-2006
aan
SNIP

(pierce wrote)
~Go ahead, run those straight pipes and those "sounds so good'

aftermarket pipes. Knock the baffles out of your Honda cruiser, but
don't expect me to sit back and let you fuck it up for the rest of us. I
*will* take your license plate number and I *will* call the police and I
*will* file a complaint. There is no reason for this and we shouldn't be

having this discussion at all.~~~~R.Pierce Butler~

(beamer Biker wrote:)
''I dont think the average cop gives a shit. I was crossing the

street down by the alamodome when a couple of bikers with straight pipes
came by. I could not even hear myself think they were so loud. There
were about a half dozen cops, motorcycle cops, crusers right there and
they didnt lift a finger to do anything about it.

Say, why dont you help them out and pull over the next biker you hear
with loud pipes. If you started doing that we probably wouldnt have this
discussion either.

~Beamer Biker~

(Bjay here):
~Beemer I dont think the cops gives a rats ass either. I know they don't
seem too around my little ole' town over here.
~I chuckled when you suggested that Pierce help out, by stopping some
Biker on the street and chew 'em out about his loud ass pipes,
especially in San Antonio.
~I've got an old riding buddy Skunk, that Pierce wouldnt have much luck
stopping him and complaining about any damn thang about his Bike, it
wouldnt be pretty. (grin) regards to ya Beemer. BJAY

Albert Nurick

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 21:37:0407-03-2006
aan
Morgan Kane wrote:

> You sir, is a fucking asshole and an fucking idiot.
> That should be clear enough.

I'll respectfully disagree.

> How can someone with loud pipes ruin anything for you.

That's pretty simple. Places will simply not allow bikes in, due to
the acts of the "loud pipes" brigade and the idiot street stunt riders.

Morgan, it's called being a responsible citizen. Being a grownup.
Enjoying riding our bikes alone or in groups, and being able to coexist
with others without disrupting everything within 500 yards by making so
much noice that it can't be ignored.

> Your bike is already running stock pipes.
> What do you think they will do?
> Take a way your bike or put you in jail?
> All this because someone ELSE are running loud pipes.

Motorcyclists are a fairly small community. The acts of one of us
reflects on all of us.

> Now go and call the cops.
> I bet its a few thousand loud buses, trucks and other vehicle passing
> your house right now. But I guess you are to much of a pussy to do
> so. What about the lawn movers, you did anything about them yet?

There's a fairly major road near my house. I hear low traffic noises
frequently.

But the only noises that wake me up are the open piped v-twins. Oh,
and a low-flying helicopter, but there's only been one of those in the
past year.

Bottom line: Our bikes shouldn't be loud enough to wake people up when
we ride by.

Albert Nurick

ongelezen,
7 mrt 2006, 21:38:0407-03-2006
aan
Brian Walker wrote:

> No
> one in their right mind would think about stopping a motorcycle and
> having the rider turn off their engine just to tell them to put some
> mufflers on the bike. And are you kidding me? Taking someone's
> license number and report them to the police? He was joking about
> that! No one is silly enough to do something like he's talking about!
> He'd be a laughed out of town buffoon for going up to a police
> officer with a license number to report a motorcycle with loud pipes!

That's true. I'd hope that riders would be responsible enough on their
own.

Sadly, some are not.

jail...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 10:30:2508-03-2006
aan
On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:26:57 -0600, "Beemer Biker" <jsta...@swri.edu>
wrote:

>I dont think the average cop gives a shit

You got that right! Too many other things to worry about than some
loud pipes...besides, the pipes on my bike are pretty damn loud :)

JC

jail...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 10:32:5208-03-2006
aan
On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:52:16 -0600, "Brian Walker"
<shadow...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>He'd be a laughed out of town buffoon for
>going up to a police officer with a license number to report a motorcycle
>with loud pipes!

I'd be willing to bet if he did something like that..HE would be the
one receiving a citation for some minor offence like POPO aka Pissed
Off Police Officer
JC

Bill Fright

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 10:38:5408-03-2006
aan

Morgan Kane wrote:

> Albert Nurick wrote:
>
>> Bill Fright wrote:
>>
>>> what about consideration towards others?

>> Sadly, in many cases, that's far less important than a pathological
>> need for attention.
>>
>> Just like the kids with their thumping bass.
>>

> You mean like the shit you do here?

> Just fighting for the purpose of fighting?
>
> Just another way to get attention.
>
> Did it every occur to you that some people like thumping bass. I happen
> to like loud music, just not in the car. An old friend would always
> study with the music blasting extremely loud, I guess he was just
> looking for attention sitting alone in his room.
>
> Consideration for others goes both ways pal.
> Maybe if people would stop bitching about everybody and leave them alone
> it would be nicer but I could be wrong.
>
> Or we could just continue until I get it my way, that would work.

So you're saying the rest of the world needs to put up with your loud
noises in order to show consideration? Didn't your momma teach you how
to play with others?

jail...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 10:41:0308-03-2006
aan
On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 02:37:04 GMT, "Albert Nurick" <alb...@nurick.com>
wrote:

>Bottom line: Our bikes shouldn't be loud enough to wake people up when
>we ride by.

Does that also apply to the too fast, too furious crowd?? Those
assholes with their waaahhh waahh pipes and thumpin' bass late at
night cause just as much grief as bike pipes...alot more in my
opinion.

JC

Bill Fright

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 10:46:5008-03-2006
aan

Brian Walker wrote:

So your point is you live in a shit box and you want to punish the rest
of the world with straight pipes?

Bill Fright

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 10:48:3808-03-2006
aan

R. Pierce Butler wrote:

Ding Ding Ding!!! Pierce scores a perfect 10

Beemer Biker

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 11:08:1708-03-2006

> R. Pierce Butler wrote:

SNIP

Hey Bill, havent seen you on this NG in some time. You been out shooting
photos and makeing movies? I just got emailed one and was wondering if you
and Pierce had a hand in making it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-ytACeVM0&search=motorcycle

..Enjoy!

Beemer Biker joest...@grandecom.net

http://TipsForTheComputingImpaired.com

http://ResearchRiders.org Ask about my 99'R1100RT

Bill Walker

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 11:41:3408-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

The very idea.. Feller is just downright anti-social, isn't he ? tsk tsk..
Beats all I ever heard tell of.. Some folks just don't get it, Bill Fright..
They'll just sit there and blast away with those old loud pipes and stuff..
Seems like they go on and on forever while ear sensitive folks are just
bound in one place to be abused by all that inconsiderate racket.. Dang..
what's this world coming to, anyways ? hmmmm... BTW.. Some of these
inconsiderate A/H's get in a group in the middle of the road and just won't
get out of the way quick enough, either.. huh ? Indignity after indignity..
Phew.. never seen the likes..

Bill Walker
Irving

Bill Walker

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 11:44:3608-03-2006
aan

<jail...@gmail.com> wrote in message

That's just not very considerate of you, JailCall.. These delicate and
sensitive fellers are terribly offended by your type and you better change
your ways before one of them stops you and gives you a lecture or
something.. Hey, they might even file a complaint against you .. LMAO
Regards

Bill Walker
Irving

Bill Walker

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 11:50:0308-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

Hell yeah.. ol' Pierce has hit it right on the head.. hmmm.. Hopefully,
he'll make his first complaint and report back about how he made out, real
soon.. Ding.. Ding...Ding... There will be a small crew coming through
Austin on the 17th in the middle of the day.. You and him can take that
opportunity to stop us and give us that "loud pipe" lecture.. Then you can
file that complaint with the Austin PD .. Sheesh.. what a couple of
Stooges..

Bill Walker
Irving

Bill Walker

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 11:55:0808-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

hmmmm.. Nah.. the main "point" is that some folks just don't seem to have
much going for them.. LOL.. Ding.. Ding.. Ding.. whee hooo... I think I
just hit it.. Next thing we know, there'll be a thread complaining about a
bunch of inconsiderate formation riders who don't get out of the way fast
enough.. Right ?

Bill Walker

Albert Nurick

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 12:36:0008-03-2006
aan
jail...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 02:37:04 GMT, "Albert Nurick" <alb...@nurick.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Bottom line: Our bikes shouldn't be loud enough to wake people up
> > when we ride by.

> Does that also apply to the too fast, too furious crowd??

Absolutely.

> Those
> assholes with their waaahhh waahh pipes and thumpin' bass late at
> night cause just as much grief as bike pipes...alot more in my
> opinion.

Agreed; the bees-in-a-tin-can sound is to my ear more offensive than a
v-twin's rumble. And don't get me started on the thumping bass idiots,
especially the ones with loose bits buzzing on their cars.

Oooh, cool. Not.

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 12:56:5108-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

And where I come from, when someone butts into someone else's business, they
tend to get beat up quite often on the playground.

We might've found some insight to you...

When you make the first payment on Morgan's Harley or my Shadow, let us
know.

Wakko

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 14:40:5508-03-2006
aan
"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

>> pierce
>>

> Ding Ding Ding!!! Pierce scores a perfect 10

I'm very happy for you two. You make a lovely couple.

--
Wakko NTXNS TOMKAT SENS PHS BS#Pending
2006 FLHTCUSE

Albert Nurick

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 15:21:3508-03-2006
aan
Brian Walker wrote:

> And where I come from, when someone butts into someone else's
> business, they tend to get beat up quite often on the playground.

Sound like you need to hang out with adults instead of children, Brian.

Morgan Kane

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 15:36:3908-03-2006
aan

She thought me something that some people here has no clue about.
Tolerance.
Dont bitch at every fucking little thing.
Get over it.
yeah she got a few things in my head.
I was brought up to be a gentleman and I act like on in public.
Do you know what that means?

Put up with my loud noises?
What the fuck are you talking about.
Have you ever heard my bike, my car or anything else that I own for that
matter? No you have not so you dont know what you are talking about.

Ever night about 10:30pm a car drives down the street behind my
neighbors. I can her his/her bumping rap music. Its there for a few
seconds then its gone. someone living down the street goes riding in
the evening, my guess is that he hits the bars. Leave around 9ish then
comes back before midnight, I can hear him every time for a few seconds
when he passes my house. I have learned how to ignore it but according
to some idiots I should run out, pull him over and call the cops.

People just need stop bitching about everybody else, learn how to get
over shit and move on.

People in this country think they have a right not to be insulted or
disturbed. Shit, we are one step away from having padded rooms in every
home. We are becoming a nation of whiny little bitches.

BJayKana

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 18:05:5808-03-2006
aan
Albert ''pro noNoise pipes'' Nurick wrote):~ Bottom line: Our bikes

shouldn't be loud enough to wake people up when we ride by.

~jailcall suggests~

Does that also apply to the too fast, too furious crowd?? Those assholes
with their waaahhh waahh pipes and thumpin' bass late at night cause
just as much grief as bike pipes...alot more in my opinion.
JC

Bjay here):~ waaahhh waahh pipes? Got me here?? ummmmm?
Albert, You must live real close to the Interstate? What about the other
loud vehicles out there?
I find it hard to believe, that you personally have ever been awaken
from a good sleep, by a motorcycle running down that Interstate by you,
heck, Albert the nose made by that bike, would only be maybe 2 seconds,
then it is over, the bike is out of site??? DonChaThink? ~BJAY~

BJayKana

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 18:13:4208-03-2006
aan

Morgan Kane:
~~~~So your point is you live in a shit box and you want to punish the
rest of the world with straight pipes?~bill fright~

~~~~bjay here~~~~
Bill Fright, man you are getting awfully dramatic, ole buddy. We're
discussing motorcycles with loud pipes, not bombs going off, or tornado
sirens, living by a train track, Jets flying low over your home. and so
4th.
~Bjay~

BJayKana

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 18:30:3208-03-2006
aan
Jailcall said:~''Those

Albert Nurick said:~

Agreed; the bees-in-a-tin-can sound is to my ear more offensive than a
v-twin's rumble. And don't get me started on the thumping bass idiots,
especially the ones with loose bits buzzing on their cars.

Bjay here)~Well, Albert looks like you being a motorcylist and all, that
you would be more tolerent with another motorcylist, that has louder
pipes than you, if the
socalled ''bees-in-a-tin-can'' is so much worse. So, whats the big deal?
I think I had rather be awaken by a good sounding motorcycle, than
(awaken) by the ''bees in a can' whatever'' or, the bass thumpers, duh?
You need to be more tolerent of your fellow bikers. I don't get
it?~bjay~

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 19:55:5808-03-2006
aan

"Morgan Kane" <morganka...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I've heard it....Man, as soon as you fired that loud monster up in Houston,
I said to myself "that MUST be Morgan Kane on his way to Breckenridge!".

Seriously, I couldn't hear it over your saying "hi Brian, how's it going?".
When you first pulled up, I thought someone might have been towing it down
there....then I heard it running, and at first thought you might've got a
slow leak in a tire or something. I would've said something sooner, but I
didn't want to hurt your feelings in case you like it sounding that way.
:-)

> Ever night about 10:30pm a car drives down the street behind my neighbors.
> I can her his/her bumping rap music. Its there for a few seconds then its
> gone. someone living down the street goes riding in the evening, my guess
> is that he hits the bars. Leave around 9ish then comes back before
> midnight, I can hear him every time for a few seconds when he passes my
> house. I have learned how to ignore it but according to some idiots I
> should run out, pull him over and call the cops.
>
> People just need stop bitching about everybody else, learn how to get over
> shit and move on.

In a nutshell! Someone posted a website that someone had about loud
motorcycle exhaust several months ago....probably Mick. When you read the
page about the motorcycle exhaust, you got the feeling that he was just
against motorcycle exhausts offending him. Then when you read on, you found
he was against *any* noise at all. He was to the point of bitching because
someone might speak in a restaurant he might be in....

> People in this country think they have a right not to be insulted or
> disturbed. Shit, we are one step away from having padded rooms in every
> home. We are becoming a nation of whiny little bitches.

Speak for Bill Fright....not me! :-)

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
8 mrt 2006, 19:57:0108-03-2006
aan

"Albert Nurick" <alb...@nurick.com> wrote in message

> Brian Walker wrote:
>
>> And where I come from, when someone butts into someone else's
>> business, they tend to get beat up quite often on the playground.
>
> Sound like you need to hang out with adults instead of children, Brian.

What are you whining about now, Albert?

Jerry

ongelezen,
9 mrt 2006, 15:12:4409-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

Bill,

I have to admit, I thought you and I would never have anything in common.
You know, with you and George Bush having political ideas somewhere to the
left of Mao Tse-Tung and me being so very far to the Right of most everyone
else. But we seem to be in lockstep on the noise issues. This is surely as
painful to you as it is me, but we have something in common.

I somehow just can't find the idea that someone has the right to invade my
space with anything. Most especially noise. Regardless of how some people
think they have the right to do anything they want, they don't. And, there
will be repercussions that affect all of us because of a few. The EPA
already has rules that are pretty restrictive regarding modifications on our
hobby/lifestyle coming our way and we have not seen the end of it yet.

Decibel limits are also coming and I will support them as will many, many
others in the riding community. If we don't tone it down, we could be faced
with so many restrictions that make it virtually impossible to enjoy riding
anywhere. Like it or not, motorcyclists are in the minority and we can be
squashed.

http://www.amadirectlink.com/news/2005/noisemeeting.asp

Some places have outright banned motorcycles from their
neighborhoods/communities because of noise. They banned all motorcycles,
quiet ones too. They did not bother to place a decibel limit on them. Just
banned them all.

Seems to be a time and place for every thing, and someone else's loud music,
exhaust noise, lawn mowers and other goings on are not what I want to listen
to.

I just know y'all have missed me.

Jerry

Morgan Kane

ongelezen,
9 mrt 2006, 15:20:0709-03-2006
aan
Jerry wrote:
> "Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>
> Bill,

Snip

> I somehow just can't find the idea that someone has the right to invade my
> space with anything. Most especially noise. Regardless of how some people
> think they have the right to do anything they want, they don't. And, there
> will be repercussions that affect all of us because of a few. The EPA
> already has rules that are pretty restrictive regarding modifications on our
> hobby/lifestyle coming our way and we have not seen the end of it yet.

snipped a little

> I just know y'all have missed me.
>

> Jerry

Actually, if they enforced the EPA regs it would take care of most bike
noise. Its almost that simple.

Beemer Biker

ongelezen,
9 mrt 2006, 17:14:5709-03-2006
aan
"Jerry" <danc...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

Gee, that is too bad. Usually people just complain about hearing the loud
noise. Complaining about listening is something else. Generally, when
people say they dont want to listen to something, they really mean they just
dont disagree with the message. Lot of time, there is a party going on next
door, they werent invited, feel left out, and call the cops anonymously to
complain about the noise.

I got a policy on stuff just like that. If the neighorbood kids throw a
beer party because their parents are out of town that weekend, pass out
invites at the local high-schools, dont invite me, and I cant even get to my
own house because the road is jammed with cars then I will be a party pooper
and complain to the cops. Besides it it fun to see their parents out at 3am
crusing up and down the street looking for their kids.

Say jerry, since you are so concerned with restrictions, as a member of
the christian right maybe you can answer some questions for me

Did moses do an environmental impact study before he parted the red sea?

Why didnt the Virgin Mary meet with consultants from Planned Parenthood?

Was Cain suffering either from bipolar disorder, low blood sugar, emotional
abuse as a child, or societal neglect when he killed Able?

Do you think passing hate-crime legislation would have stopped the
destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah?

God should have spent the seventh day not resting, but rather going around
putting warning stickers on all potentially dangerous, really pointy things
or doing something about that motorcycle noise pollution.

Bill Walker

ongelezen,
9 mrt 2006, 18:37:0809-03-2006
aan

"Morgan Kane" <morganka...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Last year during the Legislative Session in Austin, we listened to the
various comments from legislators about bikers and motorcycles.. The EPA
regulations were included in the different viewpoints and comments.. Bill
Fright and the Jerry guy are just a bit late with their concerns..

If you recall, there were thousands of bikers in Austin for the opening week
of the session.. TMRA 2 maintained a presence in the capitol during the
regular session as well as the special sessions that followed.. Fright lives
in Austin and who knows where Jerry is located.. With all the publicity
about bikers presence in Austin, both of them could have participated in our
government and given their input, where it would be relevant.. As far as I
know, neither of them were there.. Now .. we find them bitching about loud
pipes on usenet.. whew..

It also might be interesting to learn that as I recall conversations with
various legislators in the Capitol, there was not one complaint about
"noise"..

Usenet "noise" on a newsgroup is far more annoying to me than any noise I've
ever heard from a motorcycle.. If that motorcycle is making noise, it is
moving.. If it is moving, that noise will be gone and past in seconds..
hmmm.. Don't recall ever seeing a motorcycle sitting in someone's yard
blasting them with exhaust noise.. These guys just need something to belly
ache about, and don't have the balls to belly ache in a forum and place that
would be constructive.. Keep it on usenet boys.. the real world isn't
impressed with cyber bullshit.. Want to make a meaningful difference .. get
off your asses and go for it.. Regards

Bill Walker
Irving

Bill Fright

ongelezen,
9 mrt 2006, 23:06:2409-03-2006
aan

gosh how descriptive - of what I have no idea.

Look here it's simple. Ears are an important sensory organ. Loud noises
damage the organ. We should be able to coexist with each other without
damaging each others hearing. Sure some have a little tiny dick and the
only way it appears larger is to make an audible blast to support it. I
brought up consideration and was shamed for it. Just consider what your
position is. You'll make as much noise as you want and fuck your
neighbor. I'm glad you're in Dallas or there abouts. It suits you.

Usenet noise? Jesus God! You are the usenet noise you dope! Because
anyone who disagrees with you or that dupe boy or yours is the enemy.

You're the worst democrat I've ever read. You have no thoughtfulness.

Bill

Bill Fright

ongelezen,
9 mrt 2006, 23:08:4509-03-2006
aan

Brian Walker wrote:

=

Brian? Does your pussy hurt or what?

Bill Fright

ongelezen,
9 mrt 2006, 23:10:1509-03-2006
aan

Morgan Kane wrote:

isn't that a whiny rant?

Move to the country grow a lot of peaches....

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 00:15:3810-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

That's about what I'd expect from you.

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 00:19:1610-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

You're right...you're not worth the effort he spent on his reply to you.....

Glad we cleared that up!

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 00:32:3710-03-2006
aan

"Beemer Biker" <jsta...@swri.edu> wrote in message

Okay, this has become the lamest of topics.

The people who don't mind the loud noise don't mind it. The people who bitch
about the loud noise aren't going to take the initiative to do anything
about it.

Let's be honest here, what does this have to do with the Bible and
motorcycle's loud exhausts? I for one am insulted and offended at the idea
of bringing up the Bible into a thread like this and making such jest of it.

Morgan Kane

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 00:52:1910-03-2006
aan

Thats the best you can do?
Oh so typical, run your mouth then run a way crying.

Jerry

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 03:01:3910-03-2006
aan

"Beemer Biker" <jsta...@swri.edu> wrote in message

Beemer,

You have no clue of my faith if any, or if I am a member of the Christian
Right or not. Also your response is about the lowest class of post I have
seen ever in this or any other news group. Life must be painful for you.

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 03:22:5410-03-2006
aan

"Jerry" <danc...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

Actually, your post would be. What's with the statement that a Christian
would be a member of a group in political terms and calling it "Christian
Right"?

I've never heard of "Christian Left" that has memberships, have you?

Bill Walker

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 06:36:5210-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

ROTFL.. Gotta love it.. All those motorcycles roaring around your front yard
are playing hell with your sensitive condition, aren't they ? <grin> Reads
like you need to be out in the country growing peaches instead of advising
someone else to go there.. Lot's of peace and quiet out there for you..
hmmmm ?

Bill Walker
Irving

Bill Walker

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 06:46:0110-03-2006
aan

"Jerry" <danc...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

LMAO... Stay away from those old loud motorcycles that hang out in front of
your house .. Usually .. if you don't bother them, they'll leave you alone..
Don't that make sense to you ? <LOL>

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 09:04:3710-03-2006
aan

"Bill Walker" <bill.w...@verizon.com> wrote in message

That's ranking right up there with ...leroy and those bikers that piss in
his front yard.

Then of course you have Bill Fright who cusses, spits and blows snot all
over the inside of his helmet (while flashing his headlight) because he
can't seem to find a way to pass a group of motorcycles on a four lane
highway. I guess it must not have been the fact they were riding within the
speed limit, but that they were too loud and it was too much for his
sensitive ears to bear.

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 09:09:4110-03-2006
aan

"Bill Walker" <bill.w...@verizon.com> wrote in message

Not according to Bjay! The way he tells it, he has those open piped
motorcycles all over the place....and some guy named Nasty, Pigpen or Stinky
or something riding around on them. I don't know which Bill Fright would
find more bothersome.....the loud noises or putting up with the odor from
that dude carrying a name like that.

Even with me living so close to two busy freeways, I still don't hear those
open piped motorcycles. There's two that live in my neighborhood. One guy
comes home around noon and I hear him for about 30 seconds or so. There's
nothing that anyone wouldn't be able to tolerate while he rides by.

Bill Fright

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 10:05:0210-03-2006
aan

I can see that you play in the fantasy world most often. You and your
little boy sure don't work reality very often.

Bill Fright

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 10:08:1610-03-2006
aan

Brian Walker wrote:

Oh yeah then you have that limpy named brian walker who invents stories
because his life is so drab that he must avoid all reality.

Bill Walker

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 11:22:4910-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

You get lamer every time you try to start some shit.. LOL... "Reality" my
ass..

Bill Walker

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 11:32:1610-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

LMAO... You posted it.. guess you'll have to live with it a while.. Quit
whining about it..

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 11:50:0010-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

You still can't seem to say what part of what I said isn't true. Why is
that?

Albert Nurick

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 12:12:1410-03-2006
aan
Jerry wrote:

> I somehow just can't find the idea that someone has the right to
> invade my space with anything. Most especially noise. Regardless of
> how some people think they have the right to do anything they want,
> they don't. And, there will be repercussions that affect all of us
> because of a few. The EPA already has rules that are pretty
> restrictive regarding modifications on our hobby/lifestyle coming our
> way and we have not seen the end of it yet.

Exactly. If we don't regulate our own behavior, others certainly will
step in to do so.

> Decibel limits are also coming and I will support them as will many,
> many others in the riding community. If we don't tone it down, we
> could be faced with so many restrictions that make it virtually
> impossible to enjoy riding anywhere. Like it or not, motorcyclists
> are in the minority and we can be squashed.
>
> http://www.amadirectlink.com/news/2005/noisemeeting.asp
>
> Some places have outright banned motorcycles from their
> neighborhoods/communities because of noise. They banned all
> motorcycles, quiet ones too. They did not bother to place a decibel
> limit on them. Just banned them all.

Bingo. We're a minority. We can either whine about our "right" to be
offensive, or we can decide to act like grown-ups.

Guess which path will minimize the attacks on the riding community from
others?

--
Albert Nurick | "Everyone is entitled to his own
alb...@nurick.com | opinion, but not his own facts."
www.nurick.com |
04 FJR1300A / RCOS #7 | - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Albert Nurick

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 12:16:2710-03-2006
aan
Bill Walker wrote:

> If you recall, there were thousands of bikers in Austin for the
> opening week of the session.. TMRA 2 maintained a presence in the
> capitol during the regular session as well as the special sessions
> that followed.. Fright lives in Austin and who knows where Jerry is
> located.. With all the publicity about bikers presence in Austin,
> both of them could have participated in our government and given
> their input, where it would be relevant.. As far as I know, neither
> of them were there.. Now .. we find them bitching about loud pipes on
> usenet.. whew..

Yawn.

> It also might be interesting to learn that as I recall conversations
> with various legislators in the Capitol, there was not one complaint
> about "noise"..

No surprise. Noise regulations aren't state issues; they're typically
local ordinances.

> Usenet "noise" on a newsgroup is far more annoying to me than any
> noise I've ever heard from a motorcycle..

If you don't like Usenet noise, you can use a killfile and silece the
offenders. If the real world worked this way, we wouldn't need noise
regulations.

> If that motorcycle is
> making noise, it is moving.. If it is moving, that noise will be gone
> and past in seconds.. hmmm.. Don't recall ever seeing a motorcycle
> sitting in someone's yard blasting them with exhaust noise..

I've certainly seen both the fast-and-furious racerboys and the Harley
crowd sitting at a watering hole, revving their engines to impress each
other.

> These
> guys just need something to belly ache about, and don't have the
> balls to belly ache in a forum and place that would be constructive..

LOL. Bill, how much legislation did you get passed last session? ;-)

Brian Walker

ongelezen,
10 mrt 2006, 12:16:0710-03-2006
aan

"Bill Fright" <billf...@austin.rr.com> wrote in message

So we're going back to the "it's all made up stories" crap from you?

You've completely run out of shit to say....so now you whine and whine about
someone making something up...

Jerry

ongelezen,
11 mrt 2006, 03:36:0311-03-2006
aan
I think this about sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-ytACeVM0

Jerry

Captain Zombie

ongelezen,
11 mrt 2006, 04:14:3911-03-2006

> one receiving a citation for some minor offence like POPO aka Pissed
> Off Police Officer
> JC

Definitely a 'Contempt of Cop' situation, I'd imagine.

Morgan Kane

ongelezen,
11 mrt 2006, 09:11:0111-03-2006
aan

So you got a small penis and felt the need to share that with the group?

LOL... thats a good video - great for the discussion.

Jerry

ongelezen,
11 mrt 2006, 10:28:0711-03-2006
aan

"Morgan Kane" <morganka...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Well, even though I have a small penis, I don't run around advertising it
with loud pipes. So, everyone doesn't know just as soon as they see me on my
bike. When women see me on my Valkyrie they think; So big, so powerful, so
massive................ So quick.
Yeah, I bout fell out when I saw the video. Too funny.

Jerry

Albert Nurick

ongelezen,
11 mrt 2006, 11:44:3211-03-2006
aan
Jerry wrote:

LOL! Too funny.

BJayKana

ongelezen,
13 mrt 2006, 10:37:2813-03-2006
aan
(Jerry) adds his .01 cents worth):~
''Some places have outright banned motorcycles from their

neighborhoods/communities because of noise. They banned all motorcycles,
quiet ones too. They did not bother to place a decibel limit on them.
Just banned them all.
Seems to be a time and place for every thing, and someone else's loud
music, exhaust noise, lawn mowers and other goings on are not what I
want to listen to.
I just know y'all have missed me.
Jerry)~

~~bjay here~~~~It is funny to me, I've not ever heard of any
establishment banning motorcycles because they sound like motorcycles,
nor have I ever read about it.
Not any of the places we all ride~kinda odd, to me. ~Bjay~

BJayKana

ongelezen,
13 mrt 2006, 10:49:4613-03-2006
aan
Beemer: That was an odd response, to the topic of loud ass motorcycle
pipes.
Did you get a little bit mixed up, to the point being cussed and
discussed along this thread. it flew right over my noggin, can you put
er' in simplar' phrases
(grin)~bjay~

'Ya'll take care'' --BJAY--

BJayKana

ongelezen,
13 mrt 2006, 10:59:4313-03-2006
aan
I have often wondered why any motorcyclist would be appauled to hearing
a good running ole' Harley take off. Shoot, it is music to me ears. I
followed one, off and on, for 4 days, this past week. My sonInLaws. My
Magna is real quite, so I was able to really enjoy that harley sound.
heh heh, bjay over?

BJayKana

ongelezen,
13 mrt 2006, 11:07:0113-03-2006
aan
Albert Nurick exclaims)~
‘‘If we don't regulate our own behavior, others certainly will step
in to do so.’’

~~bjay here~ It'll never happen. It just ain't that bigAdeal.~

BJayKana

ongelezen,
13 mrt 2006, 11:15:3613-03-2006
aan
Albert admits:~''I've certainly seen both the fast-and-furious

racerboys and the Harley crowd sitting at a watering hole, revving their
engines to impress each other.''

~~bjay here~ Dont you ever join in on that kinda fun? Man, ther's
nothing like a bunch of various types of Bikers, various types of
Cycles, at a watering hole. Just like I witnessed last week in
Luckenback. There were the Crotchs, Harleys, FJR types, me and my Magna,
sitting around bulling about nothing ~What fun. I hate you miss out on
such fun activities.~actually no one was sitting on their bikes, they
were mostly standing, as I remember, and uh' dranking Buds. heh heh.
(Albert ya ever been to Luckenback, where no one's feeling No Pain?)
BJay~

Albert Nurick

ongelezen,
13 mrt 2006, 12:49:5713-03-2006
aan
BJayKana wrote:

> Albert admits:~''I've certainly seen both the fast-and-furious
> racerboys and the Harley crowd sitting at a watering hole, revving
> their engines to impress each other.''
>
> ~~bjay here~ Dont you ever join in on that kinda fun?

On occasion. I'm a weird kind of rider: I prefer riding, not sitting
around and drinking. And I'm not one to sit there revving my engine to
impress folks.

> Man, ther's
> nothing like a bunch of various types of Bikers, various types of
> Cycles, at a watering hole. Just like I witnessed last week in
> Luckenback. There were the Crotchs, Harleys, FJR types, me and my
> Magna, sitting around bulling about nothing ~What fun. I hate you
> miss out on such fun activities.~actually no one was sitting on their
> bikes, they were mostly standing, as I remember, and uh' dranking
> Buds. heh heh. (Albert ya ever been to Luckenback, where no one's
> feeling No Pain?) BJay~

Agreed. It can be fun. But I don't see how loud pipes enhance the
experience.

Albert Nurick

ongelezen,
13 mrt 2006, 12:51:2813-03-2006
aan
BJayKana wrote:

> Albert Nurick exclaims)~
> 荘If we don't regulate our own behavior, others certainly will step
> in to do so.鋳

> ~~bjay here~ It'll never happen. It just ain't that bigAdeal.~

It already has. There are subdivisions that don't allow motorcycles.
There are lakes that have banned jet skis.

And right here, riders complain repeatedly about how they're "hassled"
by the cops. And it's often the same folks who talk about their loud
pipes.

Coincidence?

RL

ongelezen,
13 mrt 2006, 16:00:2413-03-2006

> BJayKana wrote:
>
> > Albert admits:~''I've certainly seen both the fast-and-furious
> > racerboys and the Harley crowd sitting at a watering hole, revving
> > their engines to impress each other.''
> >
> > ~~bjay here~ Dont you ever join in on that kinda fun?
>
> On occasion. I'm a weird kind of rider: I prefer riding, not sitting
> around and drinking. And I'm not one to sit there revving my engine to
> impress folks.

I don't drink and ride but I've been known to rev the engine a time or two.
;)
The other day I was coming home from running errands, when I pulled up next
to a car at a light. There was a little boy, maybe 5 years old, sitting in
the front seat of a sporty little car. [1] The little one poked his head
out the window and said, "I like your 'mo-ter-cickle"." I told him thank
you. He then asked, "Can I hear it?" So I cranked it up, just a bit. That
tickled him and with a huge grin on his face, he said, "I like that!" Then
the light changed and we went our sperate ways. Just goes to show that boys
of any age, can appreciate a nice sounding motorcycle.[2] :-)

[1] The young child shouldn't have been in the front seat, let alone
unbuckled. I'm not a cop, nor am I his momma, or grandma, though I would
like to have said something to the driver but the light changed. And I
seriously doubt that the driver would have listened, since he obviously
doesn't obey the law, or have any common sense.

[2] Stock pipes with holes knocked in the baffles. Not overly loud but loud
enough for me.

--
Sunny - IRPK, ISRA #7123
Director/Webmaster for

Albert Nurick

ongelezen,
13 mrt 2006, 17:19:4213-03-2006
aan
RL wrote:

> I don't drink and ride but I've been known to rev the engine a time
> or two. ;)
> The other day I was coming home from running errands, when I pulled
> up next to a car at a light. There was a little boy, maybe 5 years
> old, sitting in the front seat of a sporty little car. [1] The
> little one poked his head out the window and said, "I like your
> 'mo-ter-cickle"." I told him thank you. He then asked, "Can I hear
> it?" So I cranked it up, just a bit. That tickled him and with a
> huge grin on his face, he said, "I like that!" Then the light
> changed and we went our sperate ways. Just goes to show that boys of
> any age, can appreciate a nice sounding motorcycle.[2] :-)

I've done that for kids; they get totally into it.

> [2] Stock pipes with holes knocked in the baffles. Not overly loud
> but loud enough for me.

Sounds cool. A bit of auditory enhancement isn't a big deal, but if
everyone turns when you ride by, it's probably too loud. ;-)

BJayKana

ongelezen,
13 mrt 2006, 17:27:4713-03-2006
aan
Bjay says it again):~Man, ther's
nothing like a bunch of various types of Bikers, various types of
Cycles, at a watering hole. Just like I witnessed last week in
Luckenback. There were the Crotchs, Harleys, FJR types, me and my Magna,
sitting around bulling about nothing ~What fun. I hate you miss out on
such fun activities.~actually no one was sitting on their bikes, they
were mostly standing, as I remember, and uh' dranking Buds. heh heh.
(Albert ya ever been to Luckenback, where no one's feeling No Pain?)
BJay~

~~albert nurick~~ says~~

Agreed. It can be fun. But I don't see how loud pipes enhance the
experience.

~~Hey albert, let me say it again, no one sits around at the watering
holes, on their motorcycles,sounding off their loud pipes. I speak
from experience, you are just guessing. Maybe a bunch of Kids would do
such a thang, but not the ''drinking age'' folks. ~ heh hehe . Hey
Albert, ya ever been to Luckenback, Tx? ~bjay~

BJayKana

ongelezen,
13 mrt 2006, 17:42:2613-03-2006
aan
Albert Nurick responds):~''There are subdivisions that don't allow

motorcycles. There are lakes that have banned jet skis.
And right here, riders complain repeatedly about how they're "hassled"
by the cops. And it's often the same folks who talk about their loud
pipes.
Coincidence?
~(albert nurick)~

~Bjay here~ Of course theres got to be subdivisions, that have such
codes, but thats not quite what I think we are all discussing here. The
main issue here, is out on the public streets, the public businesses,
and highways, where some think that loud motorcycles is ruining or
sport.~~ I have about 20 odd friends and aquaintences, that ride, and I
ain't never heard of them being hassled by no cops, period. ~Now, all
that other loud stuff, like music, jet boats, blah and blah, is another
issue.~~ But we Bikers should be tolerant of others who choose to have a
Bike with noise. Just don't ride with bikers with loud pipes. ~I have
not seen many crotch riders ride with cruisers. It's called banding
together, but we still all have one thang in common, riding motorcycles.
It seems to me, where am I wrong??
~bjay~

Meer berichten worden geladen.
0 nieuwe berichten