need advice on appliance repair

George R. Welch

May 20, 2003, 11:49:50 AM5/20/03
In article <MPG.193405fbb...@news.tyler.net>,
Carl Thorpe <cth...@NOSPAMneo.tamu.edu> wrote:

>I have heard bad things about Buddy's. Which would you trust to tell
>you what the problem is and how much it will be to fix?

We have a washer/dryer (Maytag) and a gas cook-top
(Jenn-air) that we bought from Buddy's. I was particularly
happy with their installation of the cook-top, since there was
no gas there already, meaning the installation was complicated.
I was quite happy with the price.

Over the years both the dryer and cooktop have needed
repairs, and we let Buddy's do both. I have no complaints
at all. In the case of the dryer, they explained the problem
and it was cheap and easy to fix. In the case of the cooktop,
a part had to be ordered that was expensive.

I have no reason not to continue to give them my
business.

--George
--
George R. Welch
// Send $2 to P.O. Box 904; Latexo, TX 75849 for a copy of Grand Mothers