Error when accessing some of the methods from Twitter4j

1 view

Ennio

Sep 9, 2010, 11:13:55 AM9/9/10
to Twitter Development Talk
I keep getting this error when I access some of the methods.

401:Authentication credentials were missing or incorrect. {"request":"/
1/account/verify_credentials.json","error":"Invalid / expired Token"}
null

If I call the test() method I get the result YES, but when I try
verifyCredentials() I get this error... also I can get the Twitter
trends and some other ones... but when I try the StatusUpdate() I get
the same error.

any help on this... I do have my StoredAccessToken, StoredAccessSecret

Thanks