Scheduling send times for tweets

Cassidy

Mar 18, 2010, 1:52:43 PM3/18/10
to Twitter Development Talk
I'm trying to put together a twitter app so I can easily send myself
reminders...what I'm currently doing is using HootSuite to manually
schedule tweets to be sent out at specific times to my personal
account. I'd like to make it so that I can mention my reminder twitter
account and then it will take the info in the tweet, schedule it, and
@reply me back at the given time.

So basically I would tweet "@dontforget2 pick up your medicine,
03/20/2010 6:00pm" and my account would tweet back "@me pick up your
medicine" at 6pm on 3/20.

There are a lot of things that I still need to figure out, but the
main challenge for me right now is finding out a method to store the
time and actual have it send the tweet at the given time.

Any suggestions?

paul candelaria

Mar 19, 2010, 8:48:40 PM3/19/10
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
go to your calendar do it on that it mit work ,