Introducing Chad Etzel, Twitter Platform Support

Doug Williams

Jul 31, 2009, 4:59:09 PM7/31/09
to Twitter Development Talk, twitter-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi all --
We are excited to announce that Chad Etzel has joined our team part-time to support the developer community. He is the one man show behind TweetGrid [1] amongst other projects [2]. We reached out to Chad to join our team after his continual and valuable participation in the community made his passion for the Platform evident. The Platform team is not the only Twitter team that noticed his value. On a recent trip to our local coffee shop [3], a search engineer shared that Chad often notices search defects and suggests fixes consistently ahead of most other developers.

He is one of the most experienced Twitter API developers in the community and we feel this experience will serve developers' interests well. Chad will be helping to answer requests that enter our support channels [3] to bolster our support to developer community. He will be working remotely from his home in North Carolina. You can follow him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/jazzychad.

We are happy to have Chad on our team an look forward to continuing to build support as a pillar of our offering .The API is hiring passionate developers and evangelists so if you are interested in getting involved, please let us know.

1. http://tweetgrid.com
2. http://jazzychad.net
3. http://twitpic.com/a99zj (@noradio and @al3x in frame)

Thanks,
Doug

x5315

Jul 31, 2009, 5:09:14 PM7/31/09
to Twitter Development Talk
Well done Chad.

It's nice to see Twitter looking out for some of the developers in the
community. :)

Chad Etzel

Jul 31, 2009, 5:59:36 PM7/31/09
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Doug!

I really appreciate all the well-wishing tweets and emails. I have
been noticeably silent on the list recently while all of these details
have been worked out. Now that it's official I can get back to
responding. As always, if you have suggestions about making the lines
of communication more effective between Twitter and the app
developers, please let us know.

While my personal account will remain @jazzychad, I am planning on
using @jazzychadAPI for more Twitter API related information.

Thanks,
-Chad

Twitter API Platform Support

Peter Denton

Jul 31, 2009, 7:10:36 PM7/31/09
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Awesome Chad!

Sent from my iPhone

Sam Street

Jul 31, 2009, 7:39:00 PM7/31/09
to Twitter Development Talk
Welcome :)

On Jul 31, 9:59 pm, Doug Williams <d...@twitter.com> wrote:
> Hi all --
> We are excited to announce that Chad Etzel has joined our team part-time to
> support the developer community. He is the one man show behind TweetGrid [1]
> amongst other projects [2]. We reached out to Chad to join our team after
> his continual and valuable participation in the community made his passion
> for the Platform evident. The Platform team is not the only Twitter team
> that noticed his value. On a recent trip to our local coffee shop [3], a
> search engineer shared that Chad often notices search defects and suggests
> fixes consistently ahead of most other developers.
>
> He is one of the most experienced Twitter API developers in the community
> and we feel this experience will serve developers' interests well. Chad will
> be helping to answer requests that enter our support channels [3] to bolster
> our support to developer community. He will be working remotely from his
> home in North Carolina. You can follow him on Twitter athttp://twitter.com/jazzychad.
>
> We are happy to have Chad on our team an look forward to continuing to build
> support as a pillar of our offering .The API is hiring passionate developers
> and evangelists so if you are interested in getting involved, please let us
> know.
>
> 1.http://tweetgrid.com
> 2.http://jazzychad.net
> 3.http://twitpic.com/a99zj(@noradio and @al3x in frame)
>
> Thanks,
> Doug

Sean Callahan

Aug 7, 2009, 1:23:01 AM8/7/09
to Twitter Development Talk
Kudos to you Chad. Keep up the good work!

Sean