How many times a status has been 'favourite'

remysharp

Mar 8, 2008, 12:00:56 PM3/8/08
to Twitter Development Talk
Is there *any* way to work out how many times a status has been marked
as favourite by users?

I'm thinking about building a little web app around Twitter, but it
would hugely benefit from this information.

I'm kinda guessing this isn't available, but perhaps a worthy entry to
the existing data sent back in the API requests? Perhaps..? :-)

Cheers,

Remy Sharp.

blog ~ remysharp.com
twitter ~ twitter.com/rem
project ~ jqueryfordesigners.com

Alex Payne

Mar 9, 2008, 3:31:46 PM3/9/08
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Great suggestion, Remy. We have a pending feature that would work
nicely with this data, so hopefully we can get it out there soon.

--
Alex Payne
http://twitter.com/al3x

remysharp

Mar 9, 2008, 4:18:35 PM3/9/08
to Twitter Development Talk
That's actually a great response! (sorry, I'm used to other companies
either ignore emails or being swept under the carpet).

If this kind of functionality is added, where should I look out for it
(i.e. blog or this group)?

Cheers.

Alex Payne

Mar 9, 2008, 5:13:05 PM3/9/08