Any plans to increase user_timeline limit of 3200

Invader

Sep 15, 2010, 12:51:32 PM9/15/10
to Twitter Development Talk
My app is a tweet backup app and is highly dependent on accessing old
tweets. Are there any plans on increasing the user_timeline 3200 limit?

Taylor Singletary

Sep 15, 2010, 12:52:39 PM9/15/10
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Hi Invader,

We'd love to provide more tweets than that but infrastructure issues prevent it at this time. There is no timeline for historical tweet access right now.

Taylor

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Invader <avm...@gmail.com> wrote:
My app is a tweet backup app and is highly dependent on accessing old
tweets. Are there any plans on increasing the user_timeline 3200 limit?

Change your membership to this group: http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk?hl=en

Invader

Sep 15, 2010, 1:15:03 PM9/15/10
to Twitter Development Talk
Thanks for the quick response. I eagerly await when your
infrastructure is ready to allow a larger limit.

On Sep 15, 12:52 pm, Taylor Singletary <taylorsinglet...@twitter.com>

TJ Luoma

Sep 16, 2010, 4:14:48 PM9/16/10
On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Invader <avm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the quick response. I eagerly await when your
> infrastructure is ready to allow a larger limit.

I wouldn't hold your breath.