Suggestion for User record

Dave Winer

Oct 31, 2009, 11:10:09 PM10/31/09
to Twitter Development Talk
It would be useful if a <user> had a lists_count element, in addition
to the other counts (followers, statuses, favourites).

Matthew Terenzio

Nov 1, 2009, 1:38:34 AM11/1/09
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
+1

Daniel Klingmann

Nov 3, 2009, 11:07:08 AM11/3/09
to Twitter Development Talk
This would be so useful. +1

Marcel Molina

Nov 3, 2009, 6:21:54 PM11/3/09
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
We've got this on our todo list. It requires fairly extensive
asynchronous fragment invalidation so it's not as simple as just
adding the count into the payload. We've got it on the list though.

--
Marcel Molina
Twitter Platform Team

Dharmesh

Nov 4, 2009, 1:03:02 AM11/4/09
to Twitter Development Talk
+1 This would very, very useful.

Jacopo Gio

Nov 5, 2009, 6:35:53 AM11/5/09
to Twitter Development Talk
+1

Daniel Klingmann

Nov 5, 2009, 7:45:35 AM11/5/09
to Twitter Development Talk
For the meanwhile I suggest fetching the current site as html document
and fetch the number from the field.