Streaming Unfollow events through Site Streams

Visto 103 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Matt Harris

no leída,
18 ene 2011, 15:14:4118/1/11
a Twitter Development Talk
Hey everyone,

Starting today we will be streaming unfollow events through Site Streams. These events are being streamed to allow you to keep the social graph of your users current without the need to query the REST API.

We require that you only surface actions that are organically displayed on Twitter. This means, for example, executing the unfollow and delete actions but not publicly displaying them to end users. (Section II.4.B of the API Terms of Service - http://dev.twitter.com/pages/api_terms ).
The event will be the same format as "follow" except the event type will be "unfollow". For example:

{
    "for_user": 123456,
    "message": {
        "created_at": "Thu Jan 12 21:55:04 +0000 2011",
        "target": {
            <user object for user 123456 - the person being unfollowed>
        },
        "event": "unfollow",
        "source": {
            <user object for user 987654 - the user unfollowing the target>
        },
    }
}

Best,
@themattharris
Developer Advocate, Twitter
http://twitter.com/themattharris

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

no leída,
18 ene 2011, 15:18:0418/1/11
a twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com

Can this also be added to User Streams?
--
http://twitter.com/znmeb http://borasky-research.net

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems." -- Paul
Erdős

Tim Haines

no leída,
19 ene 2011, 0:33:1419/1/11
a twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Just incase anyone else is playing with these, the unfollow events were just removed (deploy was rolled back).

Yusuke Yamamoto

no leída,
19 ene 2011, 0:51:4919/1/11
a twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Twitter4J already supports the feature.

Will the it come back later?
--
Yusuke Yamamoto
yus...@mac.com

this email is: [x] bloggable/tweetable [ ] private
follow me on : http://twitter.com/yusukeyamamoto
subscribe me at : http://samuraism.jp/

Tim Haines

no leída,
19 ene 2011, 2:04:3019/1/11
a twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I expect so.

Yusuke Yamamoto

no leída,
19 ene 2011, 2:10:2319/1/11
a twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your prompt response!
--
Yusuke Yamamoto
yus...@mac.com

this email is: [x] bloggable/tweetable [ ] private
follow me on : http://twitter.com/yusukeyamamoto
subscribe me at : http://samuraism.jp/

Tim Haines

no leída,
19 ene 2011, 20:55:5219/1/11
a twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Unfollow events have been turned back on.

David

no leída,
20 ene 2011, 16:25:3220/1/11
a twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Should we be seeing unfollow events for both when our tracked user is the source and the target? I'm only seeing unfollow events where the tracked user is doing the unfollowing.

Best,
David

Tim Haines

no leída,
22 ene 2011, 0:11:2822/1/11
a twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
David, what you're seeing is what I'm seeing too - and it's what I'd expect to see.

--
Responder a todos
Responder al autor