RSS support for Lists

alexkingorg

Nov 4, 2009, 9:17:10 AM11/4/09
to Twitter Development Talk
[Sorry if this has been covered, I searched for a while before
posting.]

According to the documentation and my initial testing, there does not
appear to be support for receiving data from a List in RSS format
(only json and xml). Is there a reason why this hasn't been added or
was it just not high enough priority and will get added at some point
in the future?

If you were waiting for someone to request it, I'm happy to fill that
role. :)

Thanks,
--Alex

Marcel Molina

Nov 4, 2009, 1:51:09 PM11/4/09
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
We will be supporting atom for the statuses timeline of a list soon.

--
Marcel Molina
Twitter Platform Team

alexkingorg

Nov 5, 2009, 1:28:46 AM11/5/09
to Twitter Development Talk
Atom will work nicely, thank you - looking forward to it!

Cheers,
--Alex