Problem with search/profile/faves/list widget

BuffLaser2000

Mar 26, 2011, 4:27:13 PM3/26/11
to Twitter Development Talk
I have been using a copy this JS file for my twitter list widget:
http://twitter.com/javascripts/widgets/widget.js <------ this is
(supposed to be) the full documented source file

It stopped working recently (a couple days ago I think?). It's giving
me a 400 (bad request) trying to get the status from statuses.json.

If I switch to the online minimized version it works again:
http://widgets.twimg.com/j/2/widget.js
But the online full documented version at http://twitter.com/javascripts/widgets/widget.js
still does not work.

I have to used a modified copy of the full source to avoid
document.write killing my AJAX page. (See thread
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/60ce8b939741162d)

Please help.

BuffLaser2000

Mar 28, 2011, 3:13:49 PM3/28/11
to Twitter Development Talk
This problem has fixed itself! Checked again today and the full
documented source file is working again. Thanks to whoever...?