Announcing Twitter Devnest - May 12th (sign up now)

Jason Costa

Apr 27, 2011, 6:50:29 PM4/27/11
to Twitter Development Talk
Hi everyone,

On May 12th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, we're going to be
hosting a developer event, Twitter #devnestSF, here at
our headquarters in San Francisco.

Please RSVP to join us for the evening. Due to space
constraints, we'll only be able to accommodate the first
200 sign-ups, and each RSVP is limited to one person.
If you can't attend this time around, don't worry - this is
going to be the first of many events to come. And for
those not based in San Francisco, we're planning to do
a string of dates in several cities around the US, and in
other cities around the world. Plus, we're planning to
record the event and release it on YouTube. More details
will be released on that soon.

Rather than create a new event format, we're choosing
to embrace and extend what certain developers in the
community are already doing - specifically the Devnest
UK guys. Thanks to Angus Fox and Jonathan Markwell
for letting us build on their work.

Please RSVP here, and we look forward to seeing you
on May 12th:

http://twtvite.com/twitterdevnest

Thanks,

--Jason

Corey Ballou

Apr 28, 2011, 7:45:36 AM4/28/11
to Twitter Development Talk
Hey Jason,

We'd love to help you guys host a #devnest out here in Charlotte, NC
if you ever swing by our way.

Regards,
Corey

Trevor Dean

Apr 28, 2011, 7:51:00 AM4/28/11
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
I hope one of the cities outside the U.S will be Toronto, there is a lot of twitter development happening down here.  If you want to do a #devnest in Toronto please let me know, I would love to be a part of it and help in anyway possible.

Change your membership to this group: http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk

Nicholas Chase

Apr 28, 2011, 8:05:23 AM4/28/11
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
I'll second that, Corey!

---- Nick

jasoncosta

Apr 28, 2011, 4:24:56 PM4/28/11
to Twitter Development Talk
Thanks guys - we're still in the early stages of
planning right now, but definitely appreciate the
feedback and enthusiasm. Stay tuned!