Oauth, Firehose API and Twitter Parameter

Twitblogs

Dec 29, 2008, 6:10:04 AM12/29/08
to Twitter Development Talk, Santosh Panda
Hello Alex

Three quick questions. There was a lot of talk in this group about
oauth support in the twitter api beta and the full firehose version.
I have not seen any further updates. Any further news please? Also we
have requested several times to have our application parameter changed
to "from twitblogs" but have not had any response. I appreciate you
are busy and with christmas but is there any thing we can do other
than reapply again?

Thanks

Alex Payne

Dec 29, 2008, 12:47:09 PM12/29/08
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com, Santosh Panda
For future reference, this Google group is not my personal email
address. If you need to contact me directly, please do so at
al...@twitter.com.

Both OAuth and the "firehose" feed of public updates are in internal
testing and are pending a closed beta. We'll be experimenting with
both after the first of the year.

You can email me off-list to request a change to your
application/source parameter.

--
Alex Payne - API Lead, Twitter, Inc.
http://twitter.com/al3x