wating for whitelist confirmation for over a week

hkimscil

Jul 11, 2010, 11:47:44 AM7/11/10
to Twitter Development Talk
I have been waiting for being whitelisted over a week period. Should I
write Twitter about the confirmation? Is there anyway to check the
status of my request?

Thanks!

Tim Haines

Jul 11, 2010, 9:19:06 PM7/11/10
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Ryan posted to this list, or announced it somewhere recently that they would process them after the world cup finished.  He asked people not to write or re-request.

Give it another week.

Tim.

David

Jul 12, 2010, 4:49:18 PM7/12/10
to Twitter Development Talk
Hey hkimscll,

I think you just need to be patient - you'll get an email when they
approve your request.

From the API Announce List:

Ryan Sarver <rsa...@twitter.com> Jul 07 07:18AM -0700 ^

I wanted to email everyone and give notice that we are going to be
holding
off on approving any additional whitelist requests until after the
World Cup
is over. We actually paused this last week, so if you haven't gotten a
response, this is why. It will take us a while to get through the
backlog
after the World Cup, so please be patient and don't reapply as it just
makes
it more difficult to suss through the requests.

Best, Ryan

hkimscil

Jul 15, 2010, 1:25:20 AM7/15/10
to Twitter Development Talk
Dear David and Tim -

Thank much for your clarifying that. I appreciate that! I guess I need
to wait a bit longer.

On Jul 13, 5:49 am, David <dtran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey hkimscll,
>
> I think you just need to be patient - you'll get an email when they
> approve your request.
>
> From the API Announce List:
>
> Ryan Sarver <rsar...@twitter.com> Jul 07 07:18AM -0700 ^

Adam Wride

Jul 28, 2010, 12:21:28 PM7/28/10
to Twitter Development Talk
Any word on the whitelist requests?

On Jul 12, 2:49 pm, David <dtran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey hkimscll,
>
> I think you just need to be patient - you'll get an email when they
> approve your request.
>
> From the API Announce List:
>
> Ryan Sarver <rsar...@twitter.com> Jul 07 07:18AM -0700 ^
>
> I wanted to email everyone and give notice that we are going to be
> holding
> off on approving any additional whitelist requests until after the
> World Cup
> is over. We actually paused this last week, so if you haven't gotten a
> response, this is why. It will take us a while to get through the
> backlog
> after the World Cup, so please be patient and don't reapply as it just
> makes
> it more difficult to suss through the requests.

> Best, Ryan

Taylor Singletary

Jul 28, 2010, 5:55:50 PM7/28/10
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,

We're processing requests again but have a considerable queue backed up.

Taylor

Adam Wride

Aug 1, 2010, 11:42:58 PM8/1/10
to Twitter Development Talk
Ok - I'll check back in a few weeks.

Any way to confirm that my submission was received?

On Jul 28, 5:55 pm, Taylor Singletary <taylorsinglet...@twitter.com>