can i use twitter logo...

hunee

Jul 10, 2008, 1:05:27 AM7/10/08
to Twitter Development Talk
hi...im thinking about using twitter logo for out of the blue i was
thinking of printing a shirt for @jacklhasa and @scarab of
twittertravels.com....just want to ask permission first... if it's
ok...

Alex Payne

Jul 10, 2008, 2:17:48 AM7/10/08
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Yup! We're fine with just about any use of our logo. For future
reference, though, this isn't the best place for such questions.

--
Alex Payne
http://twitter.com/al3x

Evan Weaver

Jul 10, 2008, 2:23:41 AM7/10/08
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Alex,

I think you mean any personal use of our logo. Commercial use would
probably have to go through the lawyers.

Evan

--
Evan Weaver

Alex Payne

Jul 10, 2008, 2:25:32 AM7/10/08
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
Er, nope. We've approved both commercial and non-commercial usage of
the logo in the past. If a party would like to really double-check,
you can email par...@twitter.com. Informally, though, we've approved
any and all uses of our logo to date.

TwitterSkin

Sep 1, 2008, 8:35:34 PM9/1/08
to Twitter Development Talk
Hi, what is twitter logo font type uses ?
and does any API for twitter layout for the future ?

twitterskin
http://www.TwitterSkin.com

Abraham Williams

Sep 1, 2008, 9:55:07 PM9/1/08
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
--
| Abraham Williams | Web Developer | http://abrah.am
| PoseurTech LLC | Mashup Ambassador | http://poseurte.ch
| Web608 | Community Evangelist | http://web608.org
| This email is: [] blogable [x] ask first [] private

Alex Payne

Sep 2, 2008, 1:11:52 PM9/2/08
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
The Twitter logo is custom; it's not a font.

We do intend to create API methods for modifying one's Twitter profile
page design.

--
Alex Payne - API Lead, Twitter, Inc.
http://twitter.com/al3x