iPhone Developers: Objective-C Library for TweetPhoto

Sean Callahan

Jan 31, 2010, 11:55:56 PM1/31/10
to Twitter Development Talk
We just released the Objective-C library for the entire TweetPhoto
API. It is a set of drop in classes designed to allow you to get up
and running quickly with the TweetPhoto Photo Sharing API.

http://code.google.com/p/tweetphoto-api-objective-c/

This library includes every feature you'll need to manage the entire
photo sharing experience within your application - from uploading
photos, commenting, favoritng, and voting to social feeds, user feeds,
and everything in between.

Please let me know if you have any questions whatsoever.

Sean

Aral Balkan

Feb 2, 2010, 4:28:54 AM2/2/10
to Twitter Development Talk
I love how oAuth's super delegation system works by getting apps to
reveal their Consumer Key and Consumer Secret to other apps so they
can... wait for it... masquerade as other apps.

Ah, gotta love oAuth security.

oAuth: don't share your username and password, share your Consumer Key
and Consumer Secret – because that's what all the cool kids do.

Aral

Harshad RJ

Feb 2, 2010, 8:36:26 AM2/2/10
to twitter-deve...@googlegroups.com
As a temporary stop-gap thingy, it isn't all that bad (from user's POV)  until true OAuth delegation arrives.

--
Harshad RJ
http://hrj.wikidot.com