Styling the tweet box

Hay

Jun 3, 2010, 8:28:11 AM6/3/10
to Twitter Anywhere Development
Hi,
is there any way to style the @anywhere tweetbox? I'm trying to
integrate it on a site, but it's too big and doesn't fit in the style
of the page. I already found out i could add a direct stylsheet <link>
to the 'label' property, but that doesn't seem to be the correct way
of doing this. Are there any other options?

-- Hay

Dan Webb

Jun 3, 2010, 10:48:25 AM6/3/10
to twitter-de...@googlegroups.com
Although it's on the task list we don't have official support for
styling page elements at the moment. The way you suggest is a
reasonable hack in the interim though.

Thanks,

Dan

> --

Dan Webb
Front-end Engineer, Platform
d...@twitter.com / @danwrong

Abraham Williams

Jun 3, 2010, 12:06:28 PM6/3/10
to twitter-de...@googlegroups.com
You can modify the size of the Tweet Box as described on http://dev.twitter.com/anywhere/begin#tweetbox

T("#tbox").tweetBox({
      height: 100,
      width: 400,
    });

Abraham

Abraham Williams | Developer for hire | http://abrah.am
@abraham | http://projects.abrah.am | http://blog.abrah.am

Gareth

Jun 13, 2010, 1:57:05 PM6/13/10
to Twitter Anywhere Development
Hi Hay,

I'm also looking to style the Tweet Box, to keep font family and sized
consistent and to make it fit in with the style of my site.

The hack seems to be the only solution at the moment. Can you tell me
how you do this?

Cheers,
Gareth