Introducing Chad Etzel, Twitter Platform Support

Doug Williams

Jul 31, 2009, 4:59:09 PM7/31/09
to Twitter Development Talk, twitter-ap...@googlegroups.com
Hi all --
We are excited to announce that Chad Etzel has joined our team part-time to support the developer community. He is the one man show behind TweetGrid [1] amongst other projects [2]. We reached out to Chad to join our team after his continual and valuable participation in the community made his passion for the Platform evident. The Platform team is not the only Twitter team that noticed his value. On a recent trip to our local coffee shop [3], a search engineer shared that Chad often notices search defects and suggests fixes consistently ahead of most other developers.

He is one of the most experienced Twitter API developers in the community and we feel this experience will serve developers' interests well. Chad will be helping to answer requests that enter our support channels [3] to bolster our support to developer community. He will be working remotely from his home in North Carolina. You can follow him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/jazzychad.

We are happy to have Chad on our team an look forward to continuing to build support as a pillar of our offering .The API is hiring passionate developers and evangelists so if you are interested in getting involved, please let us know.

1. http://tweetgrid.com
2. http://jazzychad.net
3. http://twitpic.com/a99zj (@noradio and @al3x in frame)

Thanks,