Twister iOS app

Amr

Jan 26, 2018, 1:15:33 PM1/26/18
to twister-users
Hi

I decided to make my GitHub Twister-iOS repo private, as I am going to make it work as a client connecting to my private server which will delegate the requests to the twister network. But not sure if having multiple accounts in one server is allowed or not. Also not sure if I can still call it Twister in App Store, or should I choose another name. Furthermore, I am planning later to allow the iOS app working as a full Twister node as an option, but by default and in first version, it will work only as a client to my own Twister server that I have also to develop.

Any feedback is welcome.

Amr

Jan 26, 2018, 1:25:28 PM1/26/18
to twister-users
BTW, if any of the Twister devs want access to my Twister-iOS repo, I can grant him access. I just don't want to keep it open to the public to prevent possible attacks on my server in the future. Also any dependable libraries, like bitcoin or libtorrent, I am planning to fork them into separate repos and wrap them with c bridge then with swift, and I'll keep those libs open source.

1776

Jan 29, 2018, 9:50:25 AM1/29/18
to twister-users
You could always just keep your server details private and the rest public so as to avoid any attacks on your server.

Amr Aboelela

Jan 29, 2018, 11:47:12 AM1/29/18
to twiste...@googlegroups.com
It is not just the server address, it is the whole communication part. Again I can give you access or to anyone interested. Currently the repo is empty.

Amr

Mar 11, 2018, 9:15:06 PM3/11/18
to twister-users

Miguel Freitas

Mar 12, 2018, 1:52:50 PM3/12/18
to twiste...@googlegroups.com
Great!!

I don't have any iOS to try, so I have some basic questions :-)

But how is the app structured? I mean, are you using the C++ twisterd and a native UI?

Does twisterd keeps running all the time etc?

Do you want me to add a link in our download page?

regards,

Miguel

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 10:15 PM, Amr <amrab...@gmail.com> wrote:
Message has been deleted

1776

Jun 11, 2018, 1:09:28 PM6/11/18
to twister-users
Hi,
Is this in the repo yet?  :-)

Frédéric JOUVIN

Jan 9, 2020, 4:30:56 PM1/9/20
to twister-users
Hello

Could you send me your "peers.dat" file used on one of your instances that is currently running and connected to the network please,
I can't bootstrap with default peer list.

Please read my post about this on twister user-group.

Kind regards,

Stman