Sugarcane issues fixed / Seeking a new maintainer

12 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Chris Klimas

não lida,
21 de fev. de 2010, 16:45:1021/02/2010
para Tweecode
Hi,

The problems people were seeing where compiling to Sugarcane format
wasn't working should be fixed in the latest version posted to the
Google Code site. If you were having this problem, please uninstall
Twine and grab a fresh version from http://code.google.com/p/twee/.

As you might have guessed, I haven't really had time to work on Twine
in recent months. I will still try to fix major problems, but I can't
really devote time to the backlog of bugs that have built up. If you
are interested in taking over leadership for this project, please drop
me a line.

chris

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor