TVIC // *Tuesday* 19th February PLUS Special Geekosystem Session

Philip

Feb 17, 2008, 10:51:49 AM2/17/08
to The Valley in Christchurch, ad...@xs4all.nl
Hi all!

This month we're doing something a little different:

First up, February's The Valley In Christchurch dinner:

When: 6:00pm *Tuesday* 19th February 2008
Where: The China Kitchen, on Hereford St, opposite the Flight Centre

Map: <http://zoomin.co.nz/?search/address/145+Hereford+Street+
+Christchurch+Central++Christchurch>

And *then* join us post-dinner for a special TVIC-exclusive
Geekosystem session
<http://www.physicsroom.org.nz/gallery/2008/ageekosystem/>:

When: ~7:00pm--10:00pm-ish
Where:
The Physics Room,
Second Floor, Old Central Post Office Building
209 Tuam Street, Christchurch

Map: <http://zoomin.co.nz/?search/address/209+Tuam+Street>

Rumour is that some pizza and beverages will be provided while you
work on your hardware hacking masterpiece.

Thanks to Adam and the Physics Room for organising this special
after-hours session for us!

Additional hardware donations are welcome--here's some of what's going
to be at the gallery:
<http://www.geekosystem.org/photos/geekoffice.jpg>

Feel free to come to one or both of these events--an RSVP would be
appreciated so we have some idea on numbers.

Looking forward to seeing you there...

--Phil.

P.S. I actually sent this notice to the group a day ago but it seems
not have got delivered... :-/

Peter

Feb 17, 2008, 5:27:14 PM2/17/08
to The Valley in Christchurch
I'd like to come along. Chch based, WebObjects / Cocoa / Apple guy