scripts in head

pil0t

Jan 11, 2007, 7:08:18 PM1/11/07
to TurboGears
Hi! I new to turbogears, I create one project without identity, and
then create another with identity, and when I use identity there a
problem with ajax:

in one project (without identity) in every page i have
<head>
<script src="/tg_widgets/turbogears.widgets/ajax.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>

but in another project with identity i don't have this string in html
in browser

master.kid looks like, where is including of scripts?
<head py:match="item.tag=='{http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml}head'"
py:attrs="item.items()">
<title>Info about order 6438727</title>
py:replace="''"/>
<title py:replace="''">Your title goes here</title>
#pageLogin
{
font-size: 10px;
font-family: verdana;
text-align: right;
}
@import "/static/css/style.css";
</head>

Christopher Arndt

Jan 12, 2007, 8:27:02 AM1/12/07
to turbo...@googlegroups.com
pil0t schrieb:

> Hi! I new to turbogears, I create one project without identity, and
> then create another with identity, and when I use identity there a
> problem with ajax:
>
> in one project (without identity) in every page i have
> <head>

> <script src="/tg_widgets/turbogears.widgets/ajax.js"
> type="text/javascript"></script>

> but in another project with identity i don't have this string in html
> in browser

Did you change your master.kid template? Make sure that it extends
"sitetemplate".

See also: http://smurl.name/75td

Chris