New Maintainer

justin davis

May 21, 2008, 9:42:07 AM5/21/08
to TurboGears Web Services
Hi all,

I've just promoted Christophe de Vienne to the primary project
maintainer. I haven't had sufficient time to maintain this as well as
it should be, and I look forward to seeing TGWS continue to succeed.
Please join me in congratulating him and try be as helpful as possible
during this transition.

Cheers,
Justin

Florent Aide

May 21, 2008, 1:02:18 PM5/21/08
to turbogears-...@googlegroups.com

Hail to the king baby! Welcome on board Christophe :-)

Christophe de Vienne

May 22, 2008, 8:18:32 AM5/22/08
to turbogears-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all and Thank you Justin!

I will do my best to keep tgws a useful and alive project.

To start with I would like to do a bug fix release very soon, so now is
the time to stop me if something is wrong in the trunk version.

Cheers,

Christophe