dependency issue in tw.forms

1 view

Mark Ramm

May 31, 2008, 1:27:49 AM5/31/08
to toscawidge...@googlegroups.com, turbogea...@googlegroups.com
Changing the pylons version in tw.forms to:

'ToscaWidgets >= 0.8.6',

seems to resolve the problem.

I think Alberto has plans to release some new TW versions in the very
near future, but for those sprinting today this should get you
working...

--
Mark Ramm-Christensen
email: mark at compoundthinking dot com

Chris Miles

May 31, 2008, 3:15:13 AM5/31/08
to turbogea...@googlegroups.com, Chris Miles, toscawidge...@googlegroups.com

On 31/05/2008, at 3:27 PM, Mark Ramm wrote:

> Changing the pylons version in tw.forms to:
>
> 'ToscaWidgets >= 0.8.6',
>
> seems to resolve the problem.
>
> I think Alberto has plans to release some new TW versions in the very
> near future, but for those sprinting today this should get you
> working...

I've created a ticket for this, so we don't forget. http://trac.turbogears.org/ticket/1848

Cheers
CM

Alberto Valverde

May 31, 2008, 3:40:51 PM5/31/08
Mark Ramm wrote:
> Changing the pylons version in tw.forms to:
>
> 'ToscaWidgets >= 0.8.6',
>
> seems to resolve the problem.
>
> I think Alberto has plans to release some new TW versions in the very
> near future, but for those sprinting today this should get you
> working...

I'm stupid. I forgot to release 0.8.7 yesterday. It's in PyPI now. Sorry
for the inconvenience.

Alberto