bug in action sub-text box in new ver .203

0 прегледа
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

jacobsee

непрочитано,
8. 1. 2008. 15:35:468.1.08.
– Tudumo help, tips and tricks
When I enter text in the sub-text box (using Ctrl-Enter) that is more
than 2 lines long (again using Ctrl-Enter to insert new lines) and
then stop editing, the text is displayed with only the first 1.5 lines
visible, though the expanded action entry leaves enough space for the
extra lines, it just doesn't display them

jacobsee

непрочитано,
8. 1. 2008. 15:37:508.1.08.
– Tudumo help, tips and tricks
tried restarting tudumo. old entries work fine, but newly entered
actions have this problem of not displaying the full text

Richard Watson

непрочитано,
9. 1. 2008. 02:27:029.1.08.
– tud...@googlegroups.com
Ack, same behaviour on mine. Fixed & updated, and fixed a note-icon
bug. I also put a changelog up
(http://www.tudumo.com/support/changelog) and linked to it from
Tudumo's automatic-update panel.

I only put the last changes up on that page, but will add the previous
when I get time.

Cheers,
Richard

--
http://www.tudumo.com

Christoph Zwerschke

непрочитано,
9. 1. 2008. 03:33:079.1.08.
– tud...@googlegroups.com
Richard Watson schrieb:

> Ack, same behaviour on mine. Fixed & updated, and fixed a note-icon
> bug. I also put a changelog up
> (http://www.tudumo.com/support/changelog) and linked to it from
> Tudumo's automatic-update panel.

Hm, that did not not show up after the update.

-- Chris

Richard Watson

непрочитано,
9. 1. 2008. 03:37:029.1.08.
– tud...@googlegroups.com

It won't until the next one - it's part of the small panel at the
bottom so only shows when that comes up, and will only work now that
the code is part of the application.

jacobsee

непрочитано,
9. 1. 2008. 14:18:369.1.08.
– Tudumo help, tips and tricks
beauty, thanks!

jacobsee

непрочитано,
9. 1. 2008. 17:00:049.1.08.
– Tudumo help, tips and tricks
After testing it a bit more, this bug is still around:

After making any change to the notes section and hitting Enter to quit
editing, the notes show up fine. Hit Ctrl-Enter again to edit, and
then Enter to quit editing, and only the first 1.5 lines are visible.

Also a small related feature request: when starting to edit the notes
section, I would prefer to have the cursor placed at the end of the
existing entry rather than the entire entry selected. This way I can
just start typing to add more notes. Otherwise I tend to start typing
and all my existing notes get blown away.

Christoph Zwerschke

непрочитано,
9. 1. 2008. 17:04:479.1.08.
– tud...@googlegroups.com
jacobsee wrote:
> After making any change to the notes section and hitting Enter to quit
> editing, the notes show up fine. Hit Ctrl-Enter again to edit, and
> then Enter to quit editing, and only the first 1.5 lines are visible.

I get the same effect in .204.

-- Chris

Richard Watson

непрочитано,
10. 1. 2008. 02:10:1810.1.08.
– tud...@googlegroups.com
Will take a look. Dang.

--
http://www.tudumo.com

Richard Watson

непрочитано,
12. 1. 2008. 14:30:5012.1.08.
– tud...@googlegroups.com
Found it, fixed. Also fixed an issue of filtering hiding some items.
Will update soon, after some tests.

Richard

--
http://www.tudumo.com