Producers, stage and screen, tell us who you are.

Bill Dell

Oct 29, 2009, 2:46:44 PM10/29/09
to TTA List Discussion
If you are a producer of stage productions or film, please tell us
something about yourselves and your companies by responding to this
thread.

Thanks,
Bill

drdoowopp2

Oct 29, 2009, 3:04:34 PM10/29/09
to TTA List Discussion
Victor Hammond
Cameo Performing Arts Group
Casa Grande AZ
We are an amateur performing arts group producing Theatre, Dance, and
Music
We are now preparing our Christmas Show " A Dickens of a Christmas"
directed by Christine Deaton
Last month we produced "Flapper" a musical about the Roaring 20s"
which we are hoping to take on the road to other Arizona venues

Melanie David

Oct 29, 2009, 3:07:50 PM10/29/09
to TTA List Discussion
In responding as a producer of stage productions, I am Melanie David,
executive artistic director and founder for southern Arizona's only
faith-based live theatre organization, that celebrates the "joys of
faith & family". Waypoint has been a recognized 501 (c) (3)
organization for six years in Tucson.
Waypoint has 3 areas of focus:
1) mainstage shows that are secular, family friendly entertainment
produced at our performing venue at Atria Bell Court Gardens' Academy
Hall Theater 6653 E. Carondelet- ne of St. Joseph's Medical Center.
2) educational outreach that address such topics as bullying, reading
literacy and suicide prevention/peer pressure in schools/Boys & Girls
Clubs and for the Tucson Festival of Books in March
3) ministry outreach touring productions to churches with 20% in love
offering received given back in support of host church missions
Currently, there are almost 30 auditioned members ranging in age from
10 to mid 80s.
For more information, visit www.waypoint-theatre.org or call (520)
616-8584.
Submitted by Melanie David.

Brian McLaughlin

Oct 30, 2009, 5:17:29 AM10/30/09
to TTA List Discussion
I am a film producer and current president of the Independent Film
Association of Southern Arizona (IFASA, www.ifasa.net). As of October
2009, I have been a producer of three feature films and several shorts
and music videos. The features were Patrick Roddy's "Red 71" and
Accolade Award-winning "Good Boy" and Jackie Lee James' "Trade In."
The shorts included the multiple award-winning "Alma" by Yuri Makino.
I am also president and founder of the production company Emerald
Elephant Entertainment LLC. I can be reached at mcl...@earthlink.net.

Eric Schumacher

Nov 5, 2009, 2:29:18 PM11/5/09
to TTA List Discussion
Hi all, My name is Eric Schumacher. I'm an actor as many of you in the
area know. My business partner (actor and fight coordinator Robert
Linden) and I recently formed RobEric MEDIA, LLC. Roberic MEDIA is a
grass roots film production company dedicated to making artistically
pleasing films, webseries, tv series, etc., that our audiences will
really Love. We are also very dedicated to creating jobs in the
entertainment business and creating positive buzz about the Tucson
films industry.

We are currently producing an upcoming science fiction comedy web
series. We have an excellent production crew (a couple of positions
are still open) a fantastic cast so far and a tremendous writing team
in partnership with Pondo Enterprises ("Writing Fren-Zee"). We have
designed a proprietary marketing plan to reach our viewers and we
truly believe that our first series will create a significant fan base
for those who are involved.

We are holding ongoing casting calls as our first series is designed,
in part, as a showcase for Tucson talent and we will have many, many
guest starring roles throughout the 3-4 season story arc.

This is the first of many many projects in development.

Please support our work by befcoming a friend on my space
http://www.myspace.com/robericmedia

or facebook
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/RobEric-MEDIA-LLC/161961227595

or following us on twitter:
@robericmedia

OR e-mail us at roberi...@gmail.com with "List" in the subject
field and we'll put oyu on our e-mail mailing list and keep you
updated on auditions,launch dates and other goings on.

Please spread the word. By supporting local film companies you
support your own career.

Cheers and God bless you,

Eric Schumacher

Actor and Co-Managing Member RobEric MEDIA, LLC