Grouping of opened files.

Robert

May 11, 2007, 5:08:17 PM5/11/07
to tsWebEditor
Hi!

I know how to enable and disable the grouping for the windows itself,
but how can I build more than one group?

If I activate the grouping, there is only a Group called "No Group",
but I would like to get more groups like
php-files | template-files | stylesheets ..etc..

Is there a way to define more than one group for all opened windows?

Thanks for answering and THANKS for the tswebeditor!
Robert

sup...@tswebeditor.tk

May 12, 2007, 10:12:42 AM5/12/07
to tsweb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

you have to add the folders to the QuickFolder list.

Click on the arrow next to the open icon at the toolbar and select
QuickFolder and add your folders.

...thaler..

Robert

May 12, 2007, 1:33:22 PM5/12/07
to tsWebEditor
Hi thaler and thanks for answering.

Hm.. maybe I misunderstand you, but I don't want to add folders or
something..

Example:
I open myPhpFile1.php and myPhpFile2.php

The Windows-Bar now shows these both file-names and I can switch
between them by clicking on their name.
No I can mark "Group Windows Bar" and I get a group in the Windows-Bar
called "No Group".
Now I can click "No Group" to get a drop down list of the both files.
I would like to call that group for example "php" (I dont know how
to..).
And now I want to open a 2nd and a 3rd group called "css" and
"templates" to group different files and I want to get now 3 drop-down-
lists in the windows-bar with there individual file-lists the group
contains, but I cannot find or figure out how to do that... is it
possible?

At the quieckfolders I can add folders, to get faster into preferred
folders when I want to open a file, but I want to group already opened
files (from different folders) in the windows-bar.

You know what I mean?

Greets
Robert

On 12 Mai, 16:12, "supp...@tswebeditor.tk" <supp...@tswebeditor.tk>