Four questions in the table topic section on meeting #91

Maple

Aug 1, 2007, 10:49:57 AM8/1/07
to TYTC
Hi Dear members,

As requested, here I post my questions during TT section on Aug. 1st,
our meeting 91 for your reference.

Theme: Tolerate

1. What will you do in case you really can't tolerate with something
or someone?
(Answered by Annie)

2. What kinds of mistakes you can't tolerate with your colleagues? If
it happen, how you manage it? (Answered by Chad)

3. How much spiciness (chili pepper hot) can you tolerate in food?
(Answered by Teresa)

4. What is something you refuse to tolerate even with your family?

Alan Lin

Aug 1, 2007, 2:44:33 PM8/1/07
to tsoy...@googlegroups.com
Thank Maple!

As a teacher, I cannot tolerate student who give up learning.  Learning is the most importance character that differentiates creatures from nonliving matters. Humans are born to learn. Even newborn babies can learn from the stimulation of surroundings. They use their senses to capture information and store it in their brain. Learning not only help human being to survive, but also to create a better environment for living. For students as future citizens, learning is a responsibility for promising a prosperous country. So, I can't tolerate my students giving up their responsibilities.