Good Read in Regards to TSCM Related Issues

James M. Atkinson

Jul 7, 2011, 2:20:27 PM7/7/11
to tscm-...@googlegroups.com
This amended complaint in the civl rights base is a very good read for
anybody in the country who has an interesest in the second amendment, or
in the keeping or possessing or arms of various sort.

There is also quite a bit of data toward the back about TSCM, the
exporting of TSCM gear, how it is controlled by federal law, and why you
do not want to play games with illegal exports, and so on.

It also chronicles some equipment developments.

Even though I am handling this case on my own, and pushing it forward
without an attorney, I still have considerable expenses and fees that I
really could use a lot of help with, and so if anybody is interested in
donating funds, they can do so either by a check in the mail, or by a
donation by way of PayPal to my E-mail address of: jm...@tscm.com (ANY
assistance is greatly appreciated)

The upside to the lawsuit, is that it will help other people who are
trying to force the states to change firearms laws, to to force them to
obey the civil rights laws. It can also provide other people is a strong
starting point for their own suit again the government in their area,
when the government tries to violate their civil rights.

-jma

--
James M. Atkinson
President and Sr. Engineer

3rd Amended1983Complaint-AsFiled07.07.2011.pdf