Amended Complaint

James M. Atkinson

Jun 30, 2011, 9:34:50 PM6/30/11
to tscm-...@googlegroups.com
For those list members who are following the rather large, very powerful
civil rights case that I filed in Federal Court, the latest amended
complaint was filed earlier, and may be found the following link:

http://www.tscm.com/2ndAmended1983Complaint%5Bv17a-asfiled%5D.pdf

If you are a sweep person, the complaint is very important for you to
read really, really carefully, then take notes, and then go back and
re-read it again.

You will also notice that I am calling the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
out in regards to some illegally statutes, and pierced and ripped
asunder any kind of immunity the government employees may have though
they had.

As always, any donations to my PayPal account of jm...@tscm.com will
help to defray my legal fees, costs, and expenses.

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=jm...@tscm.com&item_name=LegalFund&amount=100&no_note=1&currency_code=USD

It is some good reading for the Fourth of July holiday, and the first
part of the this document is a good lesson is civics, and what are right
really are, versus what the state tells us they are.

-jma

--
James M. Atkinson
President and Sr. Engineer