A Little Light Weekend Reading

James M. Atkinson

Mar 8, 2012, 11:53:01 PM3/8/12
Here is a little light reading in regards to the smuggling of TSCM equipment,
and some very naughty things, by some very bad people.

http://www.tscm.com/Atkinson.v.Rockport.4th%20Amended1983Complaint.pdf

It is a a little dry at times (and most legal documents are), but the bits about
the REI Smuggling, the export fraud, the 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments and
bill of rights, and the complex serious of events that almost killed me a few
years back is brought to light in this documents.

A few TSCM people knew what happened, but most were not aware that I got the
living crap beat out of me by half a dozen police officers who broken into my
home with no warrant and put me in the hospital, and that I ended up needing
life saving surgery and an extended hospital stay to save my life as a result.
Then they went and obtained/forged a search warrant the day after the illegal
search, and stolen huge amount s of equipment, money, gold, sweep gear, armour,
training equipment, and all sorts of other property.

Read it carefully, and keep in mind what country we are in... yeah, still... but
we can change it, which is what I am doing here.

Please redistribute widely and quickly.

Donation may be sent to my PayPal account of: jm...@tscm.com

George Orwell was right

Fuck the PIGS