1) Madame Doss would like for her advisory group to please meet in her room
2) All students participating in the TSAS Art Show: the show runs through
Thursday, June 7th at the Hogue Gallery in Phillips Hall at TU. Gallery hours
are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday for anyone wishing to show off their fine work to any
family and friends! PARTICIPANTS MUST PICK UP THEIR WORK ON FRIDAY, JUNE 8TH
during regular gallery hours. Thanks for another great year and another great
show! Happy summer!
3) Don't forget to hone your art skills this summer at the Kravis Intensive
Summer Art Camp at the University of Tulsa from July 9- 20. Ceramics,
printmaking, mixed media, graphic design and more! Info is available outside the
art room. Sign up ASAP to get the classes you want! One of the best art class
deals in town, and it only happens once a year.
4) If you're interested in traveling to Mexico with Profe in June 2013, visit
explorica.com and see trip details using the ID/Tour Code Lewis-3207. The entire
trip is a steal at only $1920, so lock in your price today! But hurry - prices
increase on June 1!
5) Reminder to Mrs. Field's speech class, debate team and volunteers. Our
Zio's night is scheduled today at 4:00. We will promptly begin interviews at
4:20. See you there!
6) There are three yearbooks remaining if you would like to get one. Cost is
$45. Go see Mr. Brumfield if you're interested.
7) There are copies of Ex Cineribus remaining. Cost is $15. Go see Ellen if
8) Seniors, their parents and faculty members are invited to the Senior
Breakfast, to be held tomorrow, May 26th, from 10 am to noon. The breakfast will
be held at the Connelly home, 1912 S. Detroit Ave. Traditionally, Junior
families and interested underclassmen families have provided the breakfast. If
you are available to help with the event or provide breakfast items, please
9) Seniors: REMEMBER that Graduation rehearsal is next Wednesday at 4:00 ---
other groups' events follow us, so we must finish promptly. Seniors who intend
to walk at graduation must attend the rehearsal!
Please help TSAS keep track of the hours you have volunteered for the school by
clicking here http://tsas.org/ptsa/record-volunteer-hours/.
like us at http://www.facebook.com/tsas.org
visit us at http://tsas.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TSAS
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tsasnotes
If you know someone who needs to be on the tsasnotes list, they can sign up by
sending an email to email@example.com