xmlrpc and introspection

Cédric Krier

Feb 24, 2009, 6:24:14 PM2/24/09
to tryton
I just finish to read:
http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/introspection.html

And now I understand better how we must use XML-RPC in a better standard
way.

So I propose to change again the current protocol to put only the
database name in the url. The code will look like this:

s = xmlrpclib.ServerProxy('http://localhost:8069/test')
session = s.common.login(user, password)
s.object.party.party.read(user, session, ids)

s.report.party.label.execute(user, session, ids, datas)

and for introspection:

s.system.listMethods()

--
Cédric Krier