One2One fields

ced

Jun 4, 2008, 3:24:03 AM6/4/08
to Tryton
I propose to remove this field because his behavior is the same than
just have a many2one with a SQL constraint UNIQUE().

ced

Jun 19, 2008, 3:03:47 AM6/19/08
to Tryton

On Jun 4, 9:24 am, ced <krier.ced...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I propose to remove this field because his behavior is the same than
> just have a many2one with a SQL constraint UNIQUE().

Two week without comment!
Can I consider that anybody cares about this field?

udono

Jun 19, 2008, 7:20:56 AM6/19/08
to Tryton
Hi ced,
ced schrieb:
> On Jun 4, 9:24 am, ced <krier.ced...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I propose to remove this field because his behavior is the same than
> > just have a many2one with a SQL constraint UNIQUE().
If this is the same, than its ok for me to remove the one2one.

> Two week without comment!
> Can I consider that anybody cares about this field?
Sorry, I solved my problem with another concept, which doesn't need
any longer a one2one relation.
I cant imagine if we need a one2one relation.

Greetings Udo

Cédric Krier

Jun 23, 2008, 8:22:08 AM6/23/08
to try...@googlegroups.com