Tips

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ced

未讀,
2008年6月4日 凌晨3:30:052008/6/4
收件者:Tryton
We activated the tips feature on the client.
We are opened to any tips suggestion.

udono

未讀,
2008年6月6日 凌晨2:23:122008/6/6
收件者:Tryton
On 4 Jun., 09:30, ced <c...@b2ck.com> wrote:
> We activated the tips feature on the client.
> We are opened to any tips suggestion.
Maybe this one:

Do you know Triton, one of the namesake's for our Project?
/ˈtraɪtən/, or as in Greek Τρίτων), is the largest moon of the planet
Neptune, discovered on October 10, 1846 by William Lassell. It is the
only large moon in the Solar System with a retrograde orbit, which is
an orbit in the opposite direction to its planet's rotation. At 2,700
km in diameter, it is the seventh-largest moon in the Solar System.
Triton comprises more than 99.5% of all the mass known to orbit
Neptune, including the planet's rings and twelve other known moons. It
is also more massive than all the Solar System's 159 known smaller
moons combined.
Compare the source and see more on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triton_%28moon%29

By the way, the other namesake of Tryton is Python. More on this
later...
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄