RE: [Triad Cycling] Abridged summary of triadcycling@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

tom.noll.1967

Dec 24, 2022, 6:19:02 AM12/24/22
to triadc...@googlegroups.com
Dale let us know if you need any volunteers

Get your taters on. Guess what day it is ?

Dec 24, 2022, 3:17:06 PM12/24/22
to Triad Ride List
Hi all!
Thanks to all the folks who offered to help next weekend for the Polar Bear.
It is supposed to seriously warm up! So this should be another doozie.

Here's a sheet that you can use to choose something you like!

If you see a place you like, please let me know asap and I will add you. This WILL be fun!
Thanks and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays!!!

Dale

--
Dale Brown
cycles de ORO, Inc.