Question

JariusE

Feb 24, 2009, 6:21:50 PM2/24/09
to TreeSheets
What an excellent and innovative program! I can see all kinds of uses
I can put this to. A question: can TreeSheets be configured to run as
a portable app? I cannot load software in my corporate environment but
being able to take TreeSheets and its information parsing ability to
my job would be ideal!

aard...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2009, 7:03:26 PM2/24/09
to TreeSheets
Thanks :)

TreeSheets works just fine from any location. Just copy the C:\Program
Files\TreeSheets folder anywhere you want, even on a thumb drive.

TreeSheets reads and writes to the registry (for storing settings such
as recent files, font etc), but should function even if that fails.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Wouter

JackC

Feb 24, 2009, 8:07:57 PM2/24/09
to TreeSheets
I have been running TreeSheets off my USB external drive without any
problem so far. I just installed on my laptop and then copied the
folder across to the drive, as described by Wouter above.

Jack