Feedback "HtweOoMyanmar Quotation Letter"

lamoine

Sep 14, 2010, 2:55:22 PM9/14/10
to Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)
Dear Admin,

Why "HtweOoMyanmar Quotation Letter" post was appeared in this site?
It is entirely commercial for a private company. You say your site is
non-profit, non-politics, etc..........

Xavier

Thomas Latt

Sep 14, 2010, 11:25:26 PM9/14/10
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Xavier,

Thanks for your mail and pointing out. Yes. As clearly stated in the group home page,  googlegroup TravelMyanmar is non-commercial, non-government and non-political but a think-tank where allows "news & idea exchange upon tourism in Myanmar" and inside tourism updates. We hope to bring "initiations, innovations and integrity" accepting diversities of thoughts.

Obviously, the admins do not get any money/ profit /benefit by moderating the group posts time by time. FYI, there are hundreds of spams, commercials, frauds, fakes and so fort of internet mails are queuing up everyday to be moderated.

However we will post whatever we think is suitable / applicable / useful for the most of the members / subscribers of the group.

If it is nothing concern with yourself, please just ignore it. If you think the group mails are annoying yourself, please find the mail footer, the instruction to unsubscribe the group.

Hope this message finds you well.
Best regards,

Khin Maung Htwe

Sep 14, 2010, 11:45:11 PM9/14/10
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Xavier,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I do apologise for your inconvenience of receiving our letter in this group.

HtweOoMyanmar is a Private Poor Professional Puppeteers' group and based our work in Travel Industry. HOMM is established in 2006 and hardly survived amidst the many difficulties of tourism. Our main objective is "Promoting MYANMAR by means of Traditional String Puppetry" as shown in my profile of this group.

We have to charge admission and  performance fees to cover the rental expense for theatre, wages of puppeteers, advertising, etc..... However, we never got coverage of expenses and still running by minus budget. Do you think we work for profit?

We need a lot of encouragement and support from travel industry and cheers from members. Why do you blame to Admin instead of cheering?

Thanks to Ko Thomas.
With regards,
HOMM

Harry

Sep 15, 2010, 12:11:48 AM9/15/10
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Thomas, Xavier & Ko Htwe,

If the mail is not useful just delete it.
Please be understand each other and share friendly.
Cheers and thanks to you all.

Best regards,
KOKOGYI

Ko Htike

Sep 15, 2010, 2:05:35 AM9/15/10
to travel...@googlegroups.com
We need info about the puppet show. No matter how commercial it may be, as long as it provides some useful information for our business, I personally welcome news and info regarding businesses relating to tourism field. Thank you all.
--
Lin

winzaw oo5

Sep 15, 2010, 6:35:15 AM9/15/10
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Xavier

If we don't like,we can delete it.
WZO

lamoine

Sep 15, 2010, 7:55:45 AM9/15/10
to Travel Myanmar (Tourism information, activities, idea exchange inside Burma)
Dear senders of replies on my post,

First of all, thank you for your kind attention to my post and for
your precious time given.
I can delete unpleasant incoming new posts by myself without your
advice. But, all of you are kindly informed that I truly want to see
this site without commercial colors of individuals. Even it’s useful
for tourism industry, please give just fact, and web link, that’s
enough! But, this puppet master is giving us “quotation” without
asking him. Quotation is confidential business deal within concerned
parties. It is shameful to read such post; if someone like me does not
interfere today, this bad habit of doing business will be followed by
many others. I have “special summer packages to these islands, and
those mountains….”, I have “discount air fares for children, gays, and
monks, etc….”. So, it will never stop!

Please use other web platforms for individual own business. This is
for common goal of all readers.

Xavier

Khaing Oo Swe

Sep 16, 2010, 1:16:29 PM9/16/10
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Xavier
က်ြန္ေတာ္ဘယ္တံုးကမွ ၀င္မပါေပမဲ့ဒီတခါေျပာခ်င္လာျပီ
မင္းဒါကိုမႀကည့္ခ်င္ရင္ မင့္ဟာမင္းwebside တစ္ခုထပ္ေရးတင္
ကိုယ့္ဟာကိုယ္ေ၇းခ်င္တာေ၇းကိုယ့္ဟာကိုယ္ခြင့္မျပဳခ်င္တာပယ္
ဒီside ပိုင္ရွင္ကခြင့္ျပဳမွေနပါေစေပါ့

Naung Naung Han

Sep 16, 2010, 11:44:06 PM9/16/10
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

There shouldn't be any misunderstanding between 2 parties. If I understand correctly, the Google Group is not a private website. Google created Group service to enable discussions on various topics where individual groups can discuss, share, exchange ideas, opinions, information as well. But it is not a platform to exchange advertisements. It is clearly described in Terms of Service. I have highlighted the keywords. Please read the whole article "Terms of Serivce" and both parties should understand. Here is the link.

http://groups.google.com/intl/en/googlegroups/terms_of_service3.html

Please hope for better tourism in 2010-2011 season.

Thank you very much for sharing information, knowledge and experience.

Ko Naung Naung Han

++++++++++++++++++
6. Appropriate Conduct

You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and communications while using the Service and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the Service only to send and receive messages and material that are legal, proper and related to the particular Group. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not:
  • defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
  • post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful Content;
  • post any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party (the "Rights"), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to Post such Content;
  • post messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by the Group owner.
  • download any file Posted by another user of a Group that you know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
  • impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is Posted;
  • restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Service;
  • use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
  • remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service;
  • interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
  • use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Service or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
  • submit Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by Google;
  • create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
  • promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
  • transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
International users agree to comply with their own local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data to the United States or your country of residence.

While Google prohibits such conduct and Content in connection with the Service, you understand and agree that you nonetheless may be exposed to such conduct and/or Content and that you use the Service at your own risk.
--
Radiant Tours & Travels
No. 311 (B), Thumingalar Road, (4) Ward,

zaw tun

Sep 17, 2010, 7:37:32 AM9/17/10
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear,
This puppet show datas and price are very precious informations for us.We don't need to waste our time by demanding two times to our puppet master.
And then,the quotations for this show is not a confidential one,that's why,he show us his info.
As a guide,we always need that kind of complete information,especially if the clients want to see this puppet show on the way in Yangon.
Anyhow,thanks to our puppet master who give us this kind of essential informations and we hope to get more information about travel and its related issues.
Have a nice day.
ZNT

Thanks,Merci

Nyi Nyi ®

Sep 17, 2010, 12:25:40 PM9/17/10
to travel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Xavier,

Thank you for your sharp-eye on the subject. Perhaps, you have heard about Stakeholder Theory; attempting to address the "Principle of Who or What Really Counts."
In my mere destination marketing idea, point of interesting is a core. As a result, I would assume something that draws an interest to a particular community if not the whole *(like tourism group or so), is worth "a post" here. Feel free to disagree with me, Xavier. I won't deny. I want to close this topic as none of these buzz will benefit to members.

Guys, CALM DOWN when you are facing a situation like this. Act according to what it should/must be.

Ko Naung Naung Han, literally you are right but in reality it is not practiced in Google group users *(for an instance, there is a Google Group run by http://amustic.com and they are doing a lot on business there albeit Google Group terms and conditions stated clearly so.) For better or worse, this is not our concern bro. Our concern here is that "to utlize whatever resources are available to enable minded people in a way. We would be grateful if UMTA can do a media stream for us; and I will take it for granted!!!!

Love and regards to you guys!!!
Frankie
Nyi Nyi