Plea to vote for Delhi PRT

Peter Muller

Apr 29, 2011, 9:44:40 AM4/29/11
to transport-innovators
Dear Friends,

Please don't forget to cast your vote and ask your friends to cast one
in support of PRT here. It seems to be a biased discussion here and
PRT will need your support.

http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/prt-proposal-for-delhi-convinces-chief-minister-but-does-it-convince-you-see-poll-results/

with warm regards

Sonal Ahuja
Director International Development,

CAPITA SYMONDS
Technology Transport and Infrastructure

Level 7, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, Belgravia,
London, SW1W 0AU,
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 77 88 666 523
India Mob: +91 (0) 931030 6484
UAE : +971 (0) 506 717 566

Steve Raney

Apr 29, 2011, 5:56:59 PM4/29/11
to transport-innovators
Eric Britton, the Worldstreets survey author, is a green
transportation advocate and a fan of a select few advanced
technologies. I find him intellectually rigid when it comes to PRT. I
would discredit any attempt by Britton to conduct a fair survey. And I
think it is fundamentally a BS idea to survey about a PRT application
backed by a detailed study using a few teeny bits of explanation
written by an anti-PRT guy. Britton isn't interested in any detailed
study that picks PRT as the favored alternative. On the Sustrans yahoo
group, it was Britton who posted Ken Avidor stuff. That's further
discrediting in my book.

I'd rather watch Judge Judy, where I can experience a much higher
level of discourse.

On Apr 29, 6:44 am, Peter Muller <pmul...@prtconsulting.com> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> Please don't forget to cast your vote and ask your friends to cast one
> in support of PRT here. It seems to be a biased discussion here and
> PRT will need your support.
>
> http://worldstreets.wordpress.com/2011/04/27/prt-proposal-for-delhi-c...

Jack Slade

Apr 29, 2011, 6:36:22 PM4/29/11
to transport-...@googlegroups.com
I thought the request originated with Peter Muller.  Eric is not part of the transportation solution, he is part of the problem.  He hasn't a clue what should be done,  if it is more complicated than a bicycle,  and ridicules everything that his little brain cannot cope with.

Jack Slade