Parry Peoplemovers enters U.S. market

1 vue

Jerry Schneider

non lue,
16 oct. 2009, 12:10:3816/10/2009
à transport-...@googlegroups.com
It's an electric tram that uses a flywheel for
propulsion. Contract is with a Michigan architectural firm.

<http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.halesowennews.co.uk/news/4684900.Major_US_contract_for____eco_tram____firm/&ct=ga&cd=YnTC_7ihHhU&usg=AFQjCNE70wicTmE1wQrBEVXRinfrEe3t3A>Major
US contract for 'eco tram' firm
Halesowen News - Halesowen,England,UK
By Adam Smith » PARRY People Movers will soon be
gracing the towns of America after a major
breakthrough for the Cradley Heath company.
.....at
http://www.halesowennews.co.uk/news/4684900.Major_US_contract_for____eco_tram____firm

for more information on parry people movers go to
http://www.parrypeoplemovers.com

- Jerry Schneider -
Innovative Transportation Technologies
http://faculty.washington.edu/jbs/itrans

eph

non lue,
16 oct. 2009, 13:49:1216/10/2009
à transport-innovators
I would not have bet on this system being implemented. 2x 500 kg
Flywheel for regenerative braking with 2 litre LPG motor. I would
have gone all battery electric - maybe this is cheaper?

F.

On Oct 16, 12:10 pm, Jerry Schneider <j...@peak.org> wrote:
> It's an electric tram that uses a flywheel for
> propulsion.  Contract is with a Michigan architectural firm.
>
> <http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&q=http://www.halesowennews.co.uk/news/...>Major
> US contract for 'eco tram' firm
> Halesowen News - Halesowen,England,UK
> By Adam Smith » PARRY People Movers will soon be
> gracing the towns of America after a major
> breakthrough for the Cradley Heath company.
> .....athttp://www.halesowennews.co.uk/news/4684900.Major_US_contract_for____...
>
> for more information on parry people movers go tohttp://www.parrypeoplemovers.com
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur