Food Working Group Meeting

Morgan Fitzgibbons

Feb 24, 2010, 6:39:06 PM2/24/10
to transitionSF
Hey everyone,

Great community meeting on Monday. I just wanted to alert everyone
that the working group that we established around food will be meeting
on Monday at 7 PM (I know it's during the initiating group meeting!)
to further discuss matters. We'll be figuring out how to move towards
the goals that we set, including:

- Getting Transitioners and like communities to subscribe to CSA boxes
- Developing a full picture of the different food-focused groups in
the Bay
- Getting businesses to more effectively support local agriculture

The meeting will be at 1571 Fulton St. (The Sunshine Caste) and should
last till 9 or so.

Hope to see everyone there!

Morgan
(419) 341-0466