Installation instructions?

Karel Novotny

Aug 15, 2010, 5:26:23 PM8/15/10
to TransitDataFeeder
Hello all,

I would like to give it a try and install TDF locally, provided that it
is already open-sourced. Is there any installation instructions I could
take a look at?

Thanks

karel

Krzysztof Witalewski

Aug 16, 2010, 2:48:04 AM8/16/10
to TransitDataFeeder
Hi,

I was in a similar situation a couple of weeks ago. I'm afraid there
are no installation instructions, however once you have JBoss (5.1)
and PostgreSQL (8.3) installed, you just need to set a couple of
values in ant and hibernate config files and then, after you run tdf
server app for the first time (just by starting up jboss, the ant
build script automatically deploys latest build to the jboss
installation directory), and the database structure is created by it,
you can use one of the sql script files in the resources dir (like
import-test.sql) to add some initial data such as an administrator
account.

Cheers,
Chris