hiding 'private' changesets

christi...@mac.com

Apr 24, 2007, 3:54:45 PM4/24/07
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to provide access permissions to specific changesets?

say you have a change in a 'private' branch and this is suposed to
really be private, because one developer has signed a timed nda to
work on a specific feature.

I can disable access to the subdir, I can disable notifications based
on a path pattern.

but how do I hide the information contained in a changeset (diffs,
comments, touched files)inside trac?

cu
christian unger

Michael Renzmann