Set up for public consumption

Chuck Esterbrook

Mar 18, 2008, 12:36:55 AM3/18/08
to Trac Users
I would like members of the web browsing public to be able to register
on my Trac site via a web form, respond to a confirmation email, and
thereafter have a login which enables them to edit wiki pages and
submit tickets. Despite browsing around, I cannot find how to do this.
I'm sure I'm looking in the wrong places or just not "getting it".

Any pointers?

Thanks,
Chuck

Michael Renzmann

Mar 18, 2008, 12:48:04 AM3/18/08
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

> I would like members of the web browsing public to be able to register
> on my Trac site via a web form, respond to a confirmation email, and
> thereafter have a login which enables them to edit wiki pages and
> submit tickets.

http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AccountManagerPlugin comes closest to what
you've described. The only function that it misses is sending confirmation
e-mails that the user has to react to.

Bye, Mike