Japanese Trac book

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven

May 3, 2008, 5:20:59 AM5/3/08
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Takayama-san just informed me of this book about Trac he has written:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4798019615/

This might be very interesting for our Japanese users.

And of course I expect more other language books about Trac.
(hint, hint) :)

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis. It is
necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation...

jmt4b04d4v

May 5, 2008, 10:24:08 PM5/5/08
to Trac Users
Found another googling!

On May 3, 5:20 am, Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmo...@in-
nomine.org> wrote:
> http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4798019615/
> And of course I expect more other language books about Trac.

Managing Software Development with Trac and Subversion, by David J
Murphy

Posted here at:
http://groups.google.com/group/trac-users/browse_thread/thread/6c379ae119662f8c#

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven

May 6, 2008, 3:36:49 AM5/6/08
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
-On [20080506 04:24], jmt4b04d4v (jmt4b...@gmail.com) wrote:
>Managing Software Development with Trac and Subversion, by David J
>Murphy

It has been recorded on http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracBooks for a long
time now. ;)

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン

If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind..?

jmt4b04d4v

May 6, 2008, 9:32:59 AM5/6/08
to Trac Users
Nice layout!

On May 6, 3:36 am, Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmo...@in-
nomine.org> wrote:
> It has been recorded onhttp://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracBooks for a long
> time now. ;)

{{{
Release date Expected December 2007
}}}

English book has already been released, I tried to edit this (to
remove 'date Expected') in TracBooks but it was rejected as potencial
SPAM:

{{{
Submission rejected as potential spam (SpamBayes determined spam
probability of 59.25%)
}}}

Could you fix this, thanks.