Unregistering users

Jen

Apr 24, 2007, 6:43:03 PM4/24/07
to Trac Users
Is it possible to unregister a Trac user? When a user registers, that
person's name is automatically added to the Assignee list. I want to
remove one of the names. Is there a file that contains the names, or
another way of doing this?

Jen

Emmanuel Blot

Apr 25, 2007, 6:14:36 AM4/25/07
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
> Is there a file that contains the names, or
> another way of doing this?

See http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/1347

For now, you can use some SQL commands to get rid of old sessions of
user "joeuser" this way, assuming you're using a SQLite backend:

> sqlite3 /path_to_trac_project/db/trac.db
delete from session where sid='joeuser';
delete from session_attribute where sid='joeuser';
.quit

Note: run the "sqlite3" command with the same user as your web server,
for example:
sudo -u www-data sqlite3 ... on Debian

HTH,
Manu

Noah Kantrowitz

Apr 25, 2007, 6:29:05 AM4/25/07
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
In the database:
DELETE FROM session WHERE sid = "$USER";
DELETE FROM session_attribute WHERE sid = "$USER";

--Noah

signature.asc