Trac 0.10.3 Released

Jonas Borgström

Dec 12, 2006, 2:36:29 PM12/12/06
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Release Notes for Trac 0.10.3

Trac 0.10.3 is a bug fix release and fixes a few bugs introduced in the
0.10.1 and 0.10.2 releases. A brief summary of major changes:

* Timeline fail to load with a "NoSuchChangeset" error message (#4132).
* Timed out MySQL connections not handled properly (#3645).
* Subversion repository resync broken. (#4204).

The complete list of closed tickets can be found here:

http://trac.edgewall.org/query?status=closed&milestone=0.10.3

Acknowledgements
================

Many thanks to the growing number of people who have, and continue to,
support the project. Also our thanks to all people providing feedback and
bug reports that helps us make Trac better, easier to use and more
effective.

Without your invaluable help, Trac would not evolve. Thank you all.

Finally, we offer hope that Trac will prove itself useful to like-minded
programmers around the world, and that this release will prove an
improvement over the last version.

Please let us know. :-)

/The Trac Team http://trac.edgewall.org/