Git mirrors for Trac, Genshi, Babel and Bitten

31 prikaz
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Olaf Meeuwissen

nepročitano,
17. stu 2011. 18:42:2717. 11. 2011.
u trac...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I found the git mirror for Trac on github via the TracRepositories wiki
page and noticed the placeholders for Genshi, Babel and Bitten. Any
idea when these mirrors will be active?

# I dread going the git-svn route ...
--
Olaf Meeuwissen, LPIC-2 FLOSS Engineer -- AVASYS CORPORATION
FSF Associate Member #1962 Help support software freedom

Felix Schwarz

nepročitano,
18. stu 2011. 04:03:5818. 11. 2011.
u trac...@googlegroups.com

Am 18.11.2011 00:42, schrieb Olaf Meeuwissen:
> I found the git mirror for Trac on github via the TracRepositories wiki
> page and noticed the placeholders for Genshi, Babel and Bitten. Any
> idea when these mirrors will be active?

No ETA yet but I wrote a Python script to sync babel with bitbucket, currently
waiting for rblank/cboos for an approval of the general approach[1]. I hope to
sync Babel by the end of November, Bitten+Genshi should be trivial as the can
reuse the scripts.

fs

[1] We did not want to copy all the sync scripts for every project. Therefore
I tried to build a Python module which contains all the convert/push calls so
the individual projects only need config, but no code.

Olaf Meeuwissen

nepročitano,
18. stu 2011. 04:25:5018. 11. 2011.
u trac...@googlegroups.com
Felix Schwarz <felix....@oss.schwarz.eu> writes:

> Am 18.11.2011 00:42, schrieb Olaf Meeuwissen:
>> I found the git mirror for Trac on github via the TracRepositories wiki
>> page and noticed the placeholders for Genshi, Babel and Bitten. Any
>> idea when these mirrors will be active?
>
> No ETA yet but I wrote a Python script to sync babel with bitbucket, currently
> waiting for rblank/cboos for an approval of the general approach[1]. I hope to
> sync Babel by the end of November, Bitten+Genshi should be trivial as the can
> reuse the scripts.

Thanks for the info.

> [1] We did not want to copy all the sync scripts for every project. Therefore
> I tried to build a Python module which contains all the convert/push calls so
> the individual projects only need config, but no code.

In which case I hope the trac-hacks admins are interested too ;-)
I have cloned a few plugins with git-svn but the initial clone is a
royal pain in the neck. It takes ages, our impatient proxy times out
frequently and on top of that I get checksum mismatches too. No clue
where those are coming from unless it's our dear proxy helpfully sending
an HTML error page with a 200 HTTP status.
# It wouldn't be the first time :-(

Thanks again,

Simon Cross

nepročitano,
21. stu 2011. 16:43:3221. 11. 2011.
u trac...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Felix Schwarz
<felix....@oss.schwarz.eu> wrote:
> No ETA yet but I wrote a Python script to sync babel with bitbucket, currently
> waiting for rblank/cboos for an approval of the general approach[1]. I hope to
> sync Babel by the end of November, Bitten+Genshi should be trivial as the can
> reuse the scripts.

Will you let me know once the approach is accepted and I'll setup the
mirrors for Bitten and Genshi?

Schiavo
Simon

Felix Schwarz

nepročitano,
23. stu 2011. 05:58:3423. 11. 2011.
u trac...@googlegroups.com
Am 21.11.2011 22:43, schrieb Simon Cross:
> Will you let me know once the approach is accepted and I'll setup the
> mirrors for Bitten and Genshi?

Sure, I just pinged cboos and rblank directly (a gentle little push does
wonders sometimes ;-)

fs

Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru